Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for car businesses in Africa who wants to buy European cars

Hello,

Im looking for business partners in the car business. I have an car company in Europa (Netherlands) and I want to start exporting cars to Africa. If you are interested in doing business together please leave your contact information down below and I will contact you!!!

Best regards,

Paul
 Reply  Quote

I am interested contact me through this email address nganyamwm @gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I saw your post on africaguide.com and will like to know more about the procedures to become a distributor

Am based in Benin Republic - West Africa. Am mainly into used clothe, shoes, bag, cars.. Am a business agent here in west Africa for the distribution of your goods on trust basis. Am a business agent for USED CLOTHING,HANDBAGS AND SHOES the demand by customers or local distributors here in west Africa are high but supplies are very very short. Therefore,if your company can partner with me by having me as their agent, then i assure you that you will never regret anything rather you will surely have me to thank after the conclusion of our first transaction.

Also, I have connection with suppliers of raw cashew nut (RCN) in West Africa to supply you the stock at good offer.

If you are interested to start a business in Africa, or do any type of business here in Africa, do not hesitate to contact me via johnsononwuka9950@gmail.com, Whatsapp: +229 - 99500088
 Reply  Quote

Hello am byamukama Solomon from kampala Uganda in East Africa. Uganda is a fast growing company with a population of 45+million people. There is a favourable groundo for second hand cars and am willing to be your agent partner based on trust. You can reach out to me on xhobie1@gmail.com or +256788998895
 Reply  Quote

Car business
July 11, 2018 02:15PM
By chrptr
Hello, i live in Romania, if you have a good offer i could start a business in my country with you. Please e mail me: chira.patrick@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello Paul. .
How are u doing my name is alpha jallow I saw your advertisement on the website seemin intresting am from the Gambia in West Africa ..but live here in Germany Düsseldorf am doing car business too ..I would like us to share number and meet discuss an see
Add me on what's sap
Hope to read from u
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I send you a message on WhatsApp
 Reply  Quote

Dear Paul,

My name is Malankie John Gondwe from Malawi Africa.l read your advert and l want to partner with you if possible.However l would like to know how you think might be the protocol for this business.Are you going to send cars before customer has been found or you will be waiting for offers first?
Please respond in time. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Malankie John Gondwe
 Reply  Quote

Hello Malankie,

Im sorry I didn't look at this page for a long time and only read your reply now!
Please give me your information to contact you.

Kind regards,

Paul
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map