Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: STRATEGIC PARTNERS / INVESTORS WANTED

Hello Everyone,

My company, Anetmont Ent. is a full Ghanaian company that operate in the areas of Passenger transportation, Vehicle leasing, Micro-finance, Sales and distribution of building materials.

We are currently seeking partners and investors from all over the world to grow these lines of business for our mutual benefit. These business have great potential for very good return on investment and investors will benefit from their investment within the shortest time.

Any interested investor should contact me through my email: nanabakb@yahoo.com or anetmontenterprise2015@gmail.com

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Hello partners i have private foreign Investor in search for possible investment opportunities in any country of the world,they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East,GCC Gulf countries and African since there is evidence of a prominent economic out there,they are looking for a partners to venture with in any good profitable business,so if you are interested to know more about the venture business and what kind of business the investors are interested in,you can send me a mail on (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map