Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for African Car Dealer

Looking for African Car Dealer
February 04, 2017 08:42PM
By hmaier
Hello

My name is H. Maier and i reside in Germany . I am looking for individuals or dealers who can promote used cars in african market. I think african market is very competitive thats why i would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about cars.if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow. I can sell you every model or type of car.

I have for example very nice Mercedes ML, Audi Q7 or BMW X5.

regards,

Maier
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2017 01:24PM
By oragar
Hello Mr Maier , Thanks for your inquiry . I am mr Pius Ebenezer , I am into selling of cars in Lagos , Nigeria. Consult me for futher discusion on my email : annogate@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

February 11, 2017 12:38AM
By Nhoku86
Hi. My name is Noku and I am from South Africa. I am interested in working with you. I don't have a dealer or anything, I need a second income.kindly email me on tholimabs@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 20, 2017 11:25AM
By ojohn79
Hello Mr Maier , Thanks for your inquiry . I am john okereke ,FROM lome , Togo. Consult me for further discussion on my email yawning smileykerekejj79@gmail.com - 00228 90123349
 Reply  Quote

February 26, 2017 12:43AM
By Skeita
Hello sir I am samsiden from the Gambia west Africa U can contact me on my E-mail for more discussion.. Sheriffo2017@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

patrickmwisua@yahoo.com
East Africa- Tanzania
 Reply  Quote

March 05, 2017 04:06AM
By phiri
I am from malawi,I am interested please contact me through this email address atstanmad12@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

March 06, 2017 09:08PM
By hmaier
Thank you for your offers all of you should got an email
 Reply  Quote

March 09, 2017 12:20PM
By ChrisW
Good afternoon,

My name is Chris. I work for a successful car bodyshop and dealership based in the UK. We are looking for agents that would facilitate the selling of export vehicles from the UK to Africa. We have a wide base in the UK and are capable of acquiring any vehicle that you require. All of our vehicles are fully inspected mechanically and cosmetically and any defects put right prior to shipping.

Would appreciate any business contacts in Africa to supply contact details so that we can discuss options

Many Thanks

Chris
 Reply  Quote

March 24, 2017 10:09AM
Hi Chris am in Kenya and interested. Please send me an email message to ffrank608@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 10, 2017 08:43PM
By Hdualeh
Am interested working with you
 Reply  Quote

Hello sir this is aggrey sawaya from Tanzania I think I can help you look for market here send me more detail on my email aggreysawaya29@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 26, 2017 09:31PM
Hi All

My business partner and I buy and sell cars here in the UK. We are also interested in starting something in Africa and need business contacts.

I appreciate some messages here are a few years old therefore i would like to ask if there is still any interest from anyone, please get back to me. We are looking to start as soon as possible.

We would like to know the exact steps needed for the whole shipping process and end collection in
Africa and how we can ararnge this.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

March 31, 2017 01:59PM
I can assist you in marketing and to connect with dealers in Kenya. If interested contact me on enquiry@bridgentconsulting.co.ke
 Reply  Quote

Hi. My name is Hadim and I am from the Gambia. I am interested in working with you. I don't have a dealer or anything, I need a second income.kindly email me on babambowe13@gmail.com
Am in Germany now
 Reply  Quote

HI am an individual, interested to work with you: email: alhagiejatta@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

July 12, 2018 06:54PM
By Bailo53
Hello my name is alpha live in Germany Düsseldorf but originally from the Gambia in West Africa any way I been doing car business over 1 year between Germany and Gambia but anyway I need a strong link too.
But if possible to share number's then we can discuss more about it
Or even whatssap hope to read from you
 Reply  Quote

August 29, 2019 10:02AM
Hello,
we are Japanese used cars exporter company located in Kyoto Japan named as Myk Autotrader Japan.
we deal in all kind of Japanese used cars worldwide.
we have a large collection of Japanese used cars ready to export from Japan.
if someone interested or want to import Japanese used cars feel free to contact us
Whatsapp: 0081-8083884949
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map