Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Modern medical facility

Modern medical facility
February 21, 2014 07:41PM
By Olivine
I am looking for partners to establish a state of the art medical facility in Zambia. Am a medical doctor with many years of experieince. Contact me and we can chat.
 Reply  Quote

March 17, 2014 02:40PM
Hello Olivine,

I would be very interested in learning more about you and your project. Our business has the largest catalogue of pre-owned medical equipment in the UK and I'm sure will be able to assist in some way.

Critically, we are an engineering company at our core - every single device is only sold after thorough inspections by our engineers (and always with warranty).

I'd also be interested to hear you plans on equipment support? This element is critical though often overlooked. Equipment aside, I'd be more than happy to advise on some of the pitfalls we've seen over the years.

The British health service (private and public) disposes of tens of millions of pounds of medical equipment every year, a large proportion of which is functional and fit for reuse. I am sure that you will find your solution however I would urge you to consider what support sits behind it (breakdowns, accessories, disposables, technical/user manuals, languages).

I look forward to hearing from you and, in the meantime, please take a look at us at www.avensysmedical.co.uk.

Regards,

Ben
 Reply  Quote

August 18, 2016 05:58PM
By Olivine
Greetings,

I have sent you an email.

I hope we can stay in contact.

O.
 Reply  Quote

April 17, 2017 07:04PM
By Bubala
Hi,

I am also looking for partners to establish a state of the art medical facility in Zambia. I have several years working in Medical industry.

Kindly get in touch with me if interested on namakobo27@gmail.com

Regards
Bubala
 Reply  Quote

April 27, 2017 06:23PM
hello

I'd also be interested to hear you plans on equipment support? This element is critical though often overlooked. Equipment aside, I'd be more than happy to advise on some of the pitfalls we've seen over the years.

The British health service (private and public) disposes of tens of millions of pounds of medical equipment every year, a large proportion of which is functional and fit for reuse. I am sure that you will find your solution however I would urge you to consider what support sits behind it (breakdowns, accessories, disposables, technical/user manuals, languages).
 Reply  Quote

June 21, 2018 07:07AM
Really modern medical facility is needed for every people. It will helps to heal the people wounds and get a new life.
 Reply  Quote

October 03, 2018 07:20AM
Hello Sir, Mdm
We are and associated Men of God investment in hospital pharmacies equipment for those in need our investment in to medical erea is to support medical doctors to care of the patients who's doesn't have enough mean to have access to easy medications
contact 00233505591221
nmerlin2000@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map