Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: LOOKING FOR SECOND HAND CLOTHES BUSINESS PARTNERS IN AFRICA

HOLLER!!!!! MY NAME IS MALLORY J & I AM FROM CANADA. I AM LOOKING TO EXPAND MY HORIZONS TO AFRICA AND LOOKING TO PARTNER WITH SECOND HAND BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN IN AFRICA.
I HAVE QUALITY CLOTHES FROM U.S AND CANADA. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CLOTHES, SHOES, ACCESSORIES, BELTS, BRAS, BAGS & THONGS ETC. I HAVE IT ALL. I HAVE MEN AND WOMEN STUFF. I DEAL IN SMALL AND BIG BULK TO SUIT EVERYONE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLS CONTACT US @ fjshoesaccesories@ymail.com . serious inquiries only pls.
 Reply  Quote

Hello my dear, my name is christopher kieh a liberia business man, I was fortunate to have come across your mixed used shoes business which was very impressive because this business in my country liberia is very good when it come to fast profit returned but to tell you the truth in other to start this business in my country you will need to come and see for yourself as an add adventage to carry out a comprehensive survey of the market. I will be ready at any time to extend a letter of invitation to you when ready. The reason for all this is that many bad apples have cause we the good apples to all be the same so I will like for you to come just for a week and understand the advice and ideas that Iam about to tell you. If you are truely looking for a serious business partner as your Agent in Africa especially my country liberia that with the level of esperience in this area can be able to sell five containers or more every one month as begining with two option.

1 I already have a rented warehouse that can only take in two forty footer containers that is been pay for the amont of eight thousand united state dollars ($ 8.000. 00) yearly so if this place is to be used then I will sell two containers every one month.

2 The other idea is that I have a very good property ( LAND ) that is about five minuit drive from the seaport of monrovia, liberia where we can build a very big warehouse that can take in five to ten forty footer containers of our own for future purpose because as business improve we may extened used clothes, begs, coat suit, and many areas that we will find necessary for fast profit making.

I will be ready at all time to respones to any question that you may need to understand for your understanding, my facebook contact is christopher kieh, my email is christopherkieh@yahoo.com , my phone contact is 00231522868 or 00231777644872. Hope to hear from soon as time is money.
May our omnipotant father God be with us all Amen.

Thanks
chris
 Reply  Quote

hey , how r u ,
i'm interesting to do business with u ,
my email : yanyborntodie@msn.com
but i think we will do this business with my way
i need you or somone from yours came to hear and talking about how we can do this business.
i'm from alexandria city in egypt , i think we can make a biggest second hand clothes market her
we wil take about that later
good luck
 Reply  Quote

Hello Mr L,
I'm Danny from Ghana,west africa,but now i'm residing in Holland, whiles still dealings in second hand clothing business to Ghana in the west of Africa from here. but at the same time being waiting for an opportunity to be eble to get a contact or a dealer from the U S, or Canada to deal with. since they have the nicest and recent wears that people here like most. so can you try to contact me so we see if theres any future in our business together..Hope to read from you soon.Danny
 Reply  Quote

WE ARE EXPORTER OF USED CLOTHS FOR AFRICA IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED FOR APPROACH US CONTACT MY EMAIL ID eaauenterprisesdirector@gmail.com WAITING YOUR SOONEST REPLY.

FAIZAN
 Reply  Quote

Hello Mr. Ansah,

My name is Jonathan Santillana from the US. We are exporters of secondhand clothes and other items and we are looking to expand in Africa.

We work with Grade A, A+, A+ Cream, Grade A for children, some B and premium; only working with the best possible clothes to provide quality to our customers. We are able to supply either 20' or 40' containers per month.

Please contact me at: universalimportsandexports1@gmail.com any time.
Cell/whatsapp: 8326221118. Thank you!

Regards,

Jonathan Santillana
 Reply  Quote

Hello Mr Danny

Hello my name is Amaechi David Aniekwe .We are looking for second hand cloth buyers in your country , Shoes , jewelry's , Hand bag School bag

Our Industry is located in Australia and Europe how many container can you or your customer buy ? We sell in container 20ft .price will be discuses once understanding is clear

Am the industry facilitators based in African , you can reach me on my what-pp number +233545385935

Kindly get back to me to enable me provide our company details

Yours Faithful

Amaechi David Aniekwe
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
My name is Borislav Donchev. Our company HBB Trade Ltd is able to provide you with used clothes for the West African market. We have high quality in different bale sizes. Please contact me for more information - hbb_trade@mail.bg.Thank you.
Best Regards,
Borislav Donchev
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mallory,

if you haven't found something yet... you may want to try out gumtree. it can be really helpful when looking for a job or in your case, a job partner? let me know if it helps! smiling smiley

[www.gumtree.co.za]

- Jenna Pete
 Reply  Quote

I'm Laura, and our factory exports used clothing ,used shoes, used bags to Africa Countries. contact me with email: laurabest135@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hii.. can u giv ur nomber for me.. im in dubai i hav goods.. my no is 00971554103001.. thanks
 Reply  Quote

hi this is ZiZi in Botswana i want to start a bussiness of second hand clothing. my land line number is 0026 4712429 00267 and cell phone is 74206925
 Reply  Quote

Good afternoon,
Our company is exporting sorted second hand clothes to several countries worldwide since more than 30 years. We are working with material from the best European areas only.
If you are looking for a reliable supplier of second hand clothes, or if you require any further information, please feel free to contact us.
Our e-mail address is info@nouratex.com.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

I just want to let you know that i am now as free agent and no more working for any company in Cotonou,Benin Republic.

I am now a well reputable agent located in Cotonou, Republic of Benin and i help many exporters,suppliers of used clothings, shoes,bags,toys to distribute their goods either in 40ft containers here in Cotonou.Cotonou is the biggest and largest economical city in Republic of Benin.It is the heart of the nation where all business activitiesare carried out with all success.

I want to propose to be your company's agent here in Cotonou,Republic of Benin for the distribution of your goods on trust basis.At the moment,i would prefer we start with used clothings, shoes,bags,toys because the year is almost running out and this is the season for distribution of bags here in Cotonou.The demand by customers or local dsitributors in cotonou are high but supplies are very very short.

Therefore,if your company can partner with me by having me as their agent and ship a trial order of 40ft container of used
clothings,shoes,bags,toys to see how it goes, then i assure you that you will never regret anything rather you will surely have me to thank after the conclusion of our first transaction.Once the goods is shipped from Uk,usa,europe,Asia etc.you only send me photocopies of the shipping documents so i can check with freight forwarding company to know the arrival of the consignment, as soon as it arrives, i will notify you via email or call and you fly down to Cotonou with the original bill of lading and we proceed to clear the container out from our seaport.

The goods will only take 1 week maximum then sales will be over.You will have you money in cash or i accompany you to the bank while you transfer to your account in europe,Asia etc.Then you fly back to Uk,usa,europe,Asia etc.for next consignment.I strongly believe by this way,we will build strong and formidable business relationship as partners.

OR if you would like to have a meeting discussion with me before entering to any transaction, you can send me an invitation letter PERSONALLY so i can visit your office for this course and we discussthis business face to face. Then you will get to know each other better,Or you can contact your consular or embassies in Republic of Benin or Republic of Nigeria to schedule a meeting between me and them so i can visit them for any queries or information you need about me.Or you can set up a company here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin bearing your company's name while i'll manage and supervise the daily business affairs of the establishment.

I am fidelity and i keep my words. I still assure you if you start any shipment with me, your money will definitely be protected with my life and surely will be intact for you.

Your reply will be highly appreciated by me.And hope starting a business relationship with you soon.

Best Regards
Mr.Chukwuemeka Anyim
email:emmy1investment@gmail.com
mobile:002296590224
skype ID emeka.anyim
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,

We are an experienced grader and wholesale dealer in secondhand clothing.
We had our company in Belgium for many years, but now recently we moved our production to Poland.
Because of our long experience ,we have a thorough knowledge of all secondhand clothing markets worldwide and we know the needs of each market.

We don't work with goods from Poland. We only work with goods collected in Holland,UK, Denmark and Germany, in order to ensure the best quality of fashionable clothing.
On top of this,all our goods are carefully table graded and double-checked, so that we can guarantee that our goods don't contain any damaged or overused pieces.

If you would be interested to test our goods, please feel free to contact us.

Yours faithfully

info@polans-group.com
tel; 48 59 810 90 11
fax; 48 59 810 81 16
 Reply  Quote

Dear Friends;

This is Hamdi Seyhan from Eriza International Trade Limited Company.

I want introduce my company.

We are supplier of Second Hand and Used Clothes in Turkey from the big companies like ‘’ Zara, H&M, Mavi Jeans, Lc Waikiki, Koton, Nike, Adidas, etc..’’ Brands.

Some of them %5-%10 cream quality, most of them %50-%60 Grade A and %20-%25 Grade B other %10 Grade C.

Our capacity is 200 tons/months (summer and winter mix)

If you want, we are selling unsorted and sorted.

Believe that our products are high quality and the prices are attractive.

We are looking long term business partner.

My contact adress; sales@erizatrade.com hamdiseyhann@gmail.com

Don’t estate to concact for price, pictures, another inform.
 Reply  Quote

hi hamdi
sent you a mail request
brenda
 Reply  Quote

Dear Friends;

This is Hamdi Seyhan from Eriza International Trade Limited Company.

I want introduce my company.

We are supplier of Second Hand and Used Clothes in Turkey from the big companies like ‘’ Zara, H&M, Mavi Jeans, Lc Waikiki, Koton, Nike, Adidas, etc..’’ Brands.

Some of them %5-%10 cream quality, most of them %50-%60 Grade A and %20-%25 Grade B other %10 Grade C.

Our capacity is 200 tons/months (summer and winter mix)

If you want, we are selling unsorted and sorted.

Believe that our products are high quality and the prices are attractive.

We are looking long term business partner.

My contact adress; sales@erizatrade.com hamdiseyhann@gmail.com

Don’t estate to concact for price, pictures, another inform.
 Reply  Quote

I am interested in selling used clothes in Accra. my contact is xinoprosper68@gmail.com. waiting to be your partner. I am a teacher, Christian and reliable person. to hhear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

HELLO,

MY NAME IS SYLVIE SOTO. I AM FROM COTE D'IVOIRE/IVORY COAST (WEST AFRICA). I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING USED CLOTHES FOR YOU IN AFRICA. PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU
 Reply  Quote

hallo i am ready to be your partner in the cloth business right now am in uae and if you rarely mean business please call me on +971529713014 or send me an email on solomon.ians@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Am Evans from Ghana West Africa. I work with Omega freight and logistics. Website address is www.ofl.net. Am very interested in the used clothes. I want you to give me a detailed of the partnership you want.
Hope to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

Hello! sir
My name is Dylan ye. Am from Wenzhou, China. My factory is exporting second-hand summer clothes, we wholesale (ex-factory price) second-hand summer clothes business for more than ten years , many countries have cooperation with us, such as the United States, South Korea, especially  some of Africa countries, such as Nigeria , Ghana, Cameroon, D.R.Congo, Zambia and so on. We have 56 clothes details, we are in accordance with the package, in the form of the average price of sales. We can package according to different specifications, such as 45 kg 80 kg, 90 kg, 95 kg, 100 kg, etc., we have a transparent bag packaging, yellow packaging; you can choose according to your own needs packaging and logo, container 20ft or 40ft ..
We hope that you can start cooperation with second - hand clothes business, hope that after you receive my information you reply me as soon as possible
My contact information:
Tel: 008613695732116
Whatsapp: +8613695732116
E-mail: wenzhoutongyang168@aliyun.com
Wenzhou Tongyang Trade Co., Ltd
Dylan ye
 Reply  Quote

Hi
Retail Network Clothing is A Used Clothing supplier offering Summer mix Grade A and B sorted and Un sorted

Children swear Menswear and Ladies wear No Stains rips or tears or old fashioned all the Rubbish taken out offering good high quality Clothing.
Contact me on 00447391167024 or sales@retailnetworkclothing.co.uk for a quote
 Reply  Quote

im interested in doing busines with you. i am in Botswana and have a warehouse plot where we can build a warehouse for storage of clothing.

Mrs Mazunga 00267 4712429 0026 74206925
 Reply  Quote

Madam,
Our company is exporting sorted second hand clothes to several countries worldwide since more than 30 years. We are working with material from the best European areas only, which guarantees already a very nice quality.
If you are looking for a reliable supplier of second hand clothes, or if you require any further information, please feel free to contact us.
Our email address is info@nouratex.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hello!
I am Business lady,living in Uganda-Kampala, Selling selling second hand clothes
I wish to work in partnership with your Company as Business agent
Sir am Experienced for several year so that if you agree to work with me you will make more profit from my customers from Uganda,Rwanda,DRC,South soudan and western of Tanzania.
Do not Hesitate to call me on +256773035791
Kind Regards
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sirs,

We do export of giant bales from 11 years to West Africa and to our customers in UK.
We have also shoes.
Our customers in Togo, Benin are our abitual customers from years.
We load containers of 26 tons, the clothes are moustly UK origin as well as other europeann countries.

Tropical Mix
in big bales (around 440 kg each), in this material you see only summer clothes for woman, men and children.
Pants max 15%,
no long sleeves, no big size, no damaged, no dirty ect, ect...
Shoes
in bags 25 kg each, mix shoes for woman childrem and men (men shoes 5-6 pair for 1 bags), no winter shoes, no damaged, no dirty - we can send photo if you want
Handbags
in bags, 25 kg each, small amounts

If you are interested, please contact us..
sekretariat@tmj-textiles.pl
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Jonathan Santillana from Universal Imports & Exports. We are an import and export company located in the US. We are a company working in the second hand clothes business from the US dealing with only the best possible clothes for our clients. We range from Grade A mixed clothing (Grade A, A+, A+ Cream, and Grade A children's clothing) to premium clothes (new or like-new). Whether a 20' or 40' container, we can supply.

We are looking for long term business relation and willing to work closely to supply business needs. Thank you!

Contact Jonathan at: universalimportsandexports1@gmail.com or whatsapp: 8326221118.

Regards,

Jonathan Santillana
 Reply  Quote

hello, my name is miss prosper, from Ghana. I am interested in selling a Second hand clothing's. Ghana is a very lucrative place for fairly used clothes business, so am looking for a trusted investors who can send down the goods and I will sell them.
 Reply  Quote

hello, my name is miss prosper, from Ghana. I am interested in selling a Second hand clothing's. Ghana is a very lucrative place for fairly used clothes business, so am looking for a trusted investors who can send down the goods and I will sell them. Please contact me with +233541941145
 Reply  Quote

Good morning madam, David in Tema and I have used cloths from Korea for sell in bales. You can contact me on 0208488549 if you are interested.
 Reply  Quote

I am Godfrey. Central Africa Zambia.
We are a registered limited company.

Email: famebagintertrade@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

farightvent@gmail.com

Contact me lets talk
 Reply  Quote

hello every1:
I am Fazal Alam from SOEX Group www.soexgroup.com we are very famous supplier of used clothes, shoes & bags to all continents of the world. I am Sales Manager at our UAE warehouse [soex-middleeast.com] you can reach me on whatsapp +971526524062 or fazal.alam@soex.de thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hey,
Its so great to have come a cross this post . Am from zambia and Second hand clothes have more business than even news as long as they are quality. I want to do business with you and you can email me on this email henrykabaso49@gmail.com and you can reach me on my phone mobile #+260977477309. I will be waiting for your response as soon as posible
 Reply  Quote

Hello there,
Please contact us at info@eitcuk.com.
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

I currently have a 40ft container going to Lagos, I will be going there myself to sell the bales in a marketplace, but I much rather find someone who wants to buy them in a large number of bales. I am willing to sell it for a low price because I don't want to spend to much time selling them in a marketplace, please contact me if you are interested
My email is secondhandbuying@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Our company, Nouratex bvba - Belgium, is a grader and worldwide exporter of second hand clothes. Our company exists already more than 30 years. We are working with material from the best European regions only. The goods are well graded, carefully examined, neatly folded and pressed by article in bales of 45/55 kg.
If are interested in an offer, or if you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us. Our email address is info@nouratex.com. Please, take also a look at our website www.nouratex.be.
 Reply  Quote

I saw your post on africaguide.com and will like to know more about the procedures to become a distributor

Am based in Benin Republic - West Africa. Am mainly into used clothe, shoes, bag.. Am a business agent here in west Africa for the distribution of your goods on trust basis. Am a business agent for USED CLOTHING,HANDBAGS AND SHOES the demand by customers or local distributors here in west Africa are high but supplies are very very short. Therefore,if your company can partner with me by having me as their agent, then i assure you that you will never regret anything rather you will surely have me to thank after the conclusion of our first transaction.

Also, I have connection with suppliers of raw cashew nut (RCN) in West Africa to supply you the stock at good offer.

If you are interested to start a business in Africa, or do any type of business here in Africa, do not hesitate to contact me via johnsononwuka9950@gmail.com, Whatsapp: +229 - 99500088
 Reply  Quote

Hie lm want to buy bales ...second hand clothes and shoes for bussiness
 Reply  Quote

Hello lm anesu from zimbabwe lm interested to do business with you contact me at anesuzvizhinji@gmail.com or +263784965087
 Reply  Quote

Dear friend,

Secondhand is more and more being banned exporting to Africa. Maybe our offer is better.

We have premium resources of branding NEW & FRESH clothes. There are ready stock of thousands of thousands pcs in “HONG KONG” every month. Our price is as low as 0.4USD.
We have big warehouse both in Hongkong and Mainland China, also there is our office in Guangzhou City. If you are interested, we welcome you coming to China, or Hong Kong for business face to face.

You can please contact me via:

Phone (Whatsapp & Wechat): 0086-13119524730
Email: Fannimu@163.com

Sanyo.F
 Reply  Quote

Hello my name is Vincent nyabuto I am. A director of upcoming company know as Equitaz limited company, we deal with selling New/second clothes and shoes and electronics that we import from other countries , our company is well distributed in kenya and we are seeking for partners and investor who can join us in this business since its very much profitable in bulk , kindly if you are interested to partner with us here is the email. equitazltd6@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am very interested in this offer .Ghanians can not boast of growth of financial stability without the sale of second clothes .people in Ghana enjoy buying second clothes than brand new and designer clothes .i am a business man and I sell second hand clothes at kantamanto ,a busy market center in the countries capital Accra.i can I assure you of the profits you will make within a short possible time here in Ghana .i will be happy if you accept my concerns to do this business with you.my contacts are +233(0)203033965 and my WhatsApp number is +233(0)506356234
My name is Mr Raymond Ramison Tretu.You can check my profile on Facebook to know me more.i will be ready to meet you personally for any clarification.Thank you
 Reply  Quote

A.N.S. TRADING is an experienced wholesale exporter of quality secondhand clothing from Europe. We only work with the best quality original, which we grade very thoroughly. We can therefore assure you that the quality of our products is excellent. We have goods available for any market worldwide.
For more information, you can contact us per email : info@ans-trading.be
Our website is www.ans-trading.be
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map