Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: African Insect Collectors Wanted

African Insect Collectors Wanted
November 16, 2006 11:57PM
I am a dealer of dead, dried insect specimens and provide such to museums, universities and reasearchers all over the world. I am looking for honest individuals from many parts of Africa who have access to the bush,and who can collect many types of insects for me, from butterflies to beetles, and everything in between. Experience collecting insects is a plus.
If you can supply me with insects, please send me an email link so we can discuss details. Serious inquiries only, please.
 Reply  Quote

Insects
November 20, 2006 01:36PM
By Skido25
I`m intrested in supplying u the insects.I`m a Ghanaian living in Ghana WestAfrica.Let me know the types and the prices
 Reply  Quote

Re: Insects
December 15, 2011 03:56PM
By AKDO
Skido25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I`m intrested in supplying u the insects.I`m a
> Ghanaian living in Ghana WestAfrica.Let me know
> the types and the pricesWilliams Ojong.

Hello , do you still supplying whith inscets ? butterflies etc... ?
tyhanks .. A...(france)..

>
 Reply  Quote

insects
November 20, 2006 08:02PM
Dear Skido25,
Thank you for your reply. Please tell me more about yourself. Do you have experience collecting insects? Do you have access to the jungle? There are MANY types of insects from Ghana that I would be interested in buying from you if you can supply them. For example, the large beetles, Goliathus regius and Goliathus cacicus. I have purchased these species from Cote d'voire for $5 - $8 each depending on the size of the males. Are you familiar with these species, and can you catch them. I believe right now is the beginning of the season to catch these. I also need the large Saturniidae moths that will come to lights at night. I require that all specimens are first quality, A1 specimens without any breakage or defects. I am willing to work with you over time to help you get started, if you do not have any experience. We can discuss this more, if you will email me directly. I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
Greg Lewallen
Insects International
USA
 Reply  Quote

Re: insects
August 12, 2013 02:47PM
By Andream
Could you send me your mail for a private discussion? I'm an italian collector
Andrea
 Reply  Quote

interested in insect collection
November 30, 2006 06:50AM
hallo im a student in uganda from kenya,im interested in being your collection parner im interest in collecting butterflies,mantids and ready for new challnge,i am a quick and willing learner exposed to tropical outdoors give me the deatails.
 Reply  Quote

Kenyan insect collector
June 21, 2007 10:46AM
My name is Akhusama,i hope my reply is not too late. I am interested in collecting insects for you, from Kenya. I hold a M.sc degree in entomology and has a lot of field and laboratory work experience. I have collected insects in different ecosystems and am well versed with the different collecting techniques. Looking forward to your response

Thankyou,

Akhusama
 Reply  Quote

Insect Collector
August 31, 2007 04:29PM
I`m intrested in supplying u the insects.I`m a Tanzanian living in Tanzania East Africa. Let me know the types and the prices
 Reply  Quote

dried insects
June 11, 2008 02:10PM
By gechuki
AM KENYAN,AM READY TO SUPPPLY TO YOU THE INSECTS.
JUST CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS:
 Reply  Quote

Hello I am looking for someone to send me live Camponotus Queen Ants Carpenter ants. Are you interested in some business gechuki?
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am a community worker and has been actively involved with regional and international researchers in insects. I am rightly accessed to the bush and the rural kenya working in insects suirvellance teams, i monitor insect habitats on monthly basis.

For more details contact me,
Samwel Kongere
Information Coordinator
Suba Youth Resource Centre
www.friendsofrusingaisland.org
 Reply  Quote

what kind of insect do want
August 21, 2008 12:53PM
By tupam
Hello Fdbugdlr,
Good ady,I`m intrested in supplying you with the insects you ask of in your mail.I`m a Cameroonian.Now is the swarming period for insects in Cameroon.Let me know the types that you want and the prices that you also buy.Then will take business.Hope to hear from you asap.bye

Williams Ojong.
 Reply  Quote

hi i can help you
August 31, 2008 01:58PM
iam graduated from faculty of science entomology department from AINSHAMS UN. in cairo (egypt) to discuss about price and specimens talk to me online or send me e-mail
 Reply  Quote

Insect collection
November 27, 2008 06:39PM
By fahumep
Hi I am very interested, can supply you with as much as you will need.My email is contact.fahumep@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 16, 2010 01:55PM
I am Insects collector base in Africa,and i am from Cameroon and i want to assure you that i can provide with the best Insects from West Africa Region and the hole of Africa.I have exactly the kind of insects that you are looking for here in Africa.
Please do let me know the kind of beetle and butterflies you want me to sell to you and also the dead, dried insect specimens you need too.

here is my e-mail: animals.insects.reptiles@gawab.com

Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Kenyan Insect Collector
August 18, 2013 10:17AM
Dear Greg,

Hello, I am an insect collector based in Kenya and I can supply you with Golianthus beetles but we definately have to discuss the price on these types of beetles.

I usually collect cerambycidaes, long horned beetles, butterflies, moths and a wide variety of insects so if you still need a reliable supplier then let me know and we can discuss this more.

My email: paul.ndetei@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

August 21, 2013 09:14PM
By weerkik
hello sir, I wish to have good business with you . I have back ground in studying of animals . I will be glad to work with you if you could send me email with the details , I will be glad to start ride away.
 Reply  Quote

December 07, 2019 07:38AM
Anyone interested in insects or wants to do collection butterfly and explore Ghana
Just follow this link and mail me.
[www.facebook.com]
dontreatment1@gmail.com.
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

August 29, 2013 12:46PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2014 10:22AM by westconex.
 Reply  Quote

November 01, 2013 03:53PM
Hello

I am ready and wilinf to supply you with insect, antqueens and antcolonies with queens. I am from Mali. Below is my contact information
mail. facepub@aol.com
skype ID is goodnews160
I hope to hear from you soonest
Best Regards
Jeff
 Reply  Quote

November 13, 2013 11:38PM
By AMADOU
Hi ,
am from the Gambia ,we have all these types of insect here and i can be a collector because am leaving inforest areas and even the local people can be involve please contavt me for details my email adress is amdarboe@yahoo.com and mobile 002206820367 or 002203549109

THANKS
 Reply  Quote

November 02, 2014 09:21PM
I am Kondwani Hara from Malawi. I can as many insects as possible for you. Would you please tell me the details. My email address is: konhara2011@gmail.com.

Thank You,
Kondwani Hara
 Reply  Quote

My name is Alex how many do u want emeil me or call +2349094352767 alexonuorah58@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am also insects collector based in Ghana, any interested person and individuals can contact me on this below: clementoselorm@gmail.com +233203341015 thanks
 Reply  Quote

December 06, 2019 07:37PM
Selorm Clem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am insects collector based in Ghana, any
> interested person and individuals who wants a visit for join collection and to explore Ghana as well as Togo can mail
Me below: clementoselorm@gmail.com

[www.facebook.com]
 Reply  Quote

I am from Ghana. Can this bid be offered to me? I can provide this insects according to the types specified.

Thanks,

Cosmos Kango,
Ghana.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map