Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Volunteeres wanted.

Volunteeres wanted.
August 28, 2006 07:22AM
By Cham
LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-06 AT 07:49 AM (GMT)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-06 AT 08:25 AM (GMT)

We are a Kenyan community based organization involved in teaching & training target community members in oloborsoito sub-location and Yala location on various community needs that are intended to address the culture of the community intergrating it to the conteporary lifestyle but still maintaining their values and practices.Also intent to alleviate the impact of HIV?AIDS pandemic and empower the community to face the challenges posed by unemploymnet, deteriorating health standards & poverty.
Wellcome volunteeres in the various fields of Health, social studies and those that deal with economic empowerment.We are also interested in People with expertise on micro finance and teachers of primary,secondary and adult education and studies.
Contact us via email.
 Reply  Quote

Looking for employment anywhere in Africa
September 13, 2006 05:02AM
By Eddie
LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-06 AT 06:03 AM (GMT)

I am a Zimbabwean Citizen and based in Zimbabwe. I am very much willing to relocate to any part of Africa.
I am an Information Technology expert with over 5 years experience in the IT field, implementation and administration and supervising IT staff. I have expertise in all fields of IT, marketing, system development, data capturing e.t.c. It has always been my passion to see things moving in Africa in the field of Technology through agressive marketing and management.
I am an English speaker
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map