Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Consider Ghana

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-06 AT 11:40 AM (GMT)

Reply  Quote

ISP IN CAMEROON
December 11, 2005 04:27PM
By MBAMEG
Dear sirs,,
I am a cameroonian business man and wish to encourage you to extend your ISP services to Cameroon.our country ia an emerging economy and there is a great demand for ISP services.

please contact should you be interested so we can discuss details.

best regards
 Reply  Quote

Partners for ISP
December 28, 2005 08:57PM
By warung
Sir,

I live and work in Cameroon and do have four years of working experince with 2 major ISPs in Cameroon. Last position held was that of a regional technical manager.

I am well founded in the following IP technologies: Breeze Access, Motorola Canopy, Wilan radios, Wimax NLOS radios, Cisco routers, EngageIP traffic Managers.

Would appreciate it if you write back to know more about what I can contribute in partnering with you.
 Reply  Quote

Consider Ghana
January 07, 2006 05:11PM
Please I have examined your advert and considered your business which I think will do well in Ghanaian. I'm from Ghana and internet is masively used here in our country. So therefore, I'm recommeding Ghana to start your business in and I can fully stand in here for any duties for you can also get customers for you provided you have a very fast internet services. My contacts are +233 243 530604 and email, thomystrumpet@yahoo.com
If you are interested please kindly write back or call. Thanks

Sincerely,
Thompson Asare
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.
site map