Africa Guide
recommended trip :

John Taylor, I am interested

ISP Job Opportunity in Zambia
October 12, 2005 09:26AM
One of the leading Internet Service Providers in Zambia is looking for a deputy Operations Managers. Suitable candidates will need to have experience of wireless engineering. While computer academic qualifications are necessary, the successful candidate will need to show flair and initiative and show the ability to adjust to the developing technology in the ISP sector. The candidate will be exposed to all facets of the ISP sector.
 Reply  Quote

I am in need of the Job
October 13, 2005 09:38AM
Anonymous User
Please reply me with added information about the JOb offer for I live in Zimbabwe and am currently running a computerised studio for music.

laevangelic@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Job Offer
October 15, 2005 08:53AM
Microlink Technologies is a licensed ISP which provides internet primarily through wireless links in thr 2.4 GHz and 5.& Ghz frequency. We have the largest market share among corporates, SMEs and SOHOs. We total 50 employees and have PoPs in Lusaka, the Copperbelt and Livingstone.

We are looking for 2 people : one senior technical person to report to our General Operations Manager. This person must have experience of managing an ISP network or show an ability to learn quickly. The job will entail making sure there is good quality of service to all our clients, troubleshooting and generally maintaining excellent uptime.

The other, slightly, less senion psotion, is in the Copperbelt, where the person will be report to our 2 Copperbelt Managers. The person will have to liase with clients and thus have good personal skills, be responsible for installations and have the ability to solve problems quickly.

Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience for both positions.

Thank you,

John Taylor
 Reply  Quote

STILL LOOKING
October 24, 2005 03:24AM
are u still lookiing for the postition to be filled please let me know.
 Reply  Quote

John Taylor, I am interested
December 28, 2005 09:18PM
By warung
Sir,

I live and work in Cameroon and very willing and ready to relocate.

I have four years or working experience working for 2 major ISPs in Cameroon. I am well founded in the following IP technologies: 2.4GHZ Breeze Access Radios, 5.8 GHz Motorola Canopy Radios, Wilan 24GHz Radios, 5.8GHz Wimax NLOS radios, Cisco Routers, EngageIP Trafic Managers

I also do VSAT installation and setup and very familiar with the following modems: RG384s, iRG30, iDirect plus, IPsat.

My last possition held was that of a Regional Technical Manager.

If you still looking, then drop me a mail.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Lusaka Opportunities
January 17, 2006 08:38AM
Greetings

I am an entrepreneur interested in starting BPO services out of Lusaka. The first phase of services offered would be call center and data entry. Second phase would include basic IT delivery.

I am seeking funding for this project.

My background as a offshore outsourcing consultant has positioned me to be the right person for this sort of enterprise. I have also observed first-hand how offering offshore services can greatly benefit local economies.

If you are interested in creating an enterprise that is both profitable and beneficial to the community, please feel free to contact me.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map