Africa Guide
recommended trip :

EMPLOYMENT

Volunteers Wanted to work with children
September 24, 2005 10:02AM
Anonymous User
LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-06 AT 10:02 AM (GMT)

Dear Friends,
A chool needs teachers to work as volunteers,please if you are interested,please contact me.
Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Openings for next year?
September 28, 2005 05:04PM
Dear Sir,

I sent you an e-mail requesting more information about the children's home. I am interested in working there, but am wondering if there will be openings for next year around this time? You can send me an e-mail with your reply.

Thanks for your time!
 Reply  Quote

Please send info
September 28, 2005 05:07PM
By daila
Dear sir,
I am interested. Could you please send details.
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

I am also interested in the voluntary work in africa, and I would like to know how is your voluntary work in the orphanage home in africa if you are already working there?

Quote:

"Volunteers Wanted to work with children"
Posted by Sos on Sep-24-05 at 11:02 AM (GMT)

Dear Friends,
A childrens' home in Uganda is looking for volunteers to work in a childrens' orphanage home,accomodation and meals will be provided for free.Incase you feel interested,please e-mail me at:ronaldmagezi@hotmail.com and i will send you more details about this childrens'home.Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

interested in the offer
October 26, 2005 05:14AM
Anonymous User
I have just read your ad posted in the forums. I am a professional language ( EFL and French ) currently training ELT Teachers and coordinating the English Department at IMAP/Nampula in Mozambique. I would like to work with you.

Mwanyimi Bushabu.
 Reply  Quote

Info
October 28, 2005 01:00AM
By aneta
I am interested in your add.
I am graduate student for primary teachers here in macedonia and i love Africa. Would like to volonter there.As i have lived in Uk for 4 years my english is perfect. Can you tell me more about your work?
Thank you,
Aneta
 Reply  Quote

Volunteers Wanted to work with children
October 30, 2005 06:32PM
By ronick
Are you still looking for volunteers? If so, please send me more information. I am a Canadian, living in Canada, with a Master's Degree in Education. I managed and worked in residential resources for young people for seventeen years and currently teach literacy and ESL. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Uganda
November 03, 2005 02:07PM
Hi my mane is Bianca Acronzio. Writing to enquire if you still have available volunteering in Uganda. I am heading to Uganda in January and looking for volunteering work in poverty allevaition, aid work, conservation and community work. I have experience in southern africa working as a trainer and designer in working with poverty allevaion in rural sectors all over southern africa (CSIR). I have experience in care work with special needs . I am a qualified teacher in art and design and work free lance as a textile artist. Please let me know if you have any thing available and interested. Thank you for your time Bianca Acronzio
 Reply  Quote

Volunteer work In Uganda
November 18, 2005 03:47PM
To whom it may concern, myself Bianca Acronzio and Karim Padidar are on our way to East Africa in January and looking and enquiring about volunteer work in aid work, popverty allevation and conservation. here are oour details, please write back if you need more information:
Bianca Acronzio: Experience in poverty alleviation, project co-coordinator working in rural communities in southern Africa, training and design in developing African craft.
Experienced researcher into African arts and culture.

Reintroducing traditional skills in poverty stricken communities, helping to revive their culture and a sustainable income by sales to tourism. This created awareness of the existing indigenous people in Southern Africa. This work was inevitably linked to the conservation of their natural environment.

Qualified teacher in Art and Design, free lance textile artist and further experience working with people with special needs and learning difficulties.

For information contact for a CV.

Karim Padidar: Experience in wildlife conservation, working overseas for the last six years with a variety of flora and fauna. Conducting research in order to implement new, and strengthen existing conservation methods with a fundamental focus on working with the resident communities where existent.

Main focus of work was conducted in Central America in a variety of habitats from cloud forest, rain forest, wet lands and ocean. Wildlife I have worked with include six types of cat species, tapirs, reptiles, and with a main focus on marine turtles. Working also as a liason between projects to share information and establish strong links in the conservation community.

Also experience in Outdoor adventure education teaching rock climbing, abseiling, costal traversing, assisting in white water rafting, bush walking survival techniques with focus on awareness of environmental issues and education.

Experience in permaculture farming and sustainable eco-community development.
 Reply  Quote

in response to your job opportunity
January 07, 2006 10:45AM
I would love to find out more regarding this vacancy, as this so of opportunity really appeals to me. I have much experience in looking after children as i am confident and find it easy to build a trusting rappore.

Please could you get back to me with the necessary details and information.

I can promise you iwould be an asset to your workforce, you would not regret having me as part of your team.

Thanking you in advance

Miss Catherine Paul
 Reply  Quote

interested
January 07, 2006 06:16PM
DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS ERIC . I AM FROM GHANA. I HOLD BACHELOR DEGREE IN EDUCATION. I HAVE TAUGHT MATHEMATICS FROM SEPTEMEBER 2004 TO DECEMBER 2005.
I ALSO HAVE A DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER HARDWARE TECHNICIAN. I HAVE TAUGHT COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE (MS-WORD, WINDOWS, WORD, POWERPOINT AND CORELDRAW) FROM 1999 SEPTEMBER 2000 WHEN I LEFT FOR SCHOOL.

I HAVE WORKED WITH SAVE YOUTH FOUNDATION(NGO) IN GHANA DURING HOLIDAYS WHEN I WAS AT THE UNIVERSITY.

I WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF YOUR GROUP HERE AT HOME, GHANA.

I CAN HELP IN AREAS OF TEACHING, COUNSELLING AND ANY OTHER THAT WILL BE ASSIGNED TO ME

I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF I AM GIVEN THE CHANCE TO HELP IN THIS DIRECTION.

THANK YOU
 Reply  Quote

EMPLOYMENT
January 13, 2006 10:48PM
By MARROW
>Dear Friends, A childrens' home in Uganda
>is looking for volunteers to work
>in a childrens' orphanage home,accomodation and
>meals will be provided for free.Incase
>you feel interested,please e-mail me at:ronaldmagezi@hotmail.com
>and i will send you more
>details about this childrens'home.Thank you.
"EMPLOYMENT"
Posted by MARROW on Jan-13-06 at 00: AM (GMT)

MY BRIEF RESUME
WILLIAM D. MARROW JR
BORN: JANUARY 1,1939/67 YEARS OLD.
BI-LINGUAL ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
EDUCATION: TRAINED AIR CRAFT MECHCANIC.
EDUCATION: CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND POLICE SCIENCE.
EDUCATION: U.S. LAW
EDUCATION: MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE BIBLE THEOLOGY 49 CERTIFICATES BIBLE THEOLOGY.
EDUCATION: SPANISH TRANSLATOR ENGLISH TO SPANISH AND SPANISH TO ENGLISH.
EDUCATION: TRAINED TO SUPERVISE A TRUCKING COMPANY.
EDUCATION: TRAINED TO MEDIATE BETWEEN OPPOSING PARTIES.
EXPERIENCED IMPORT-EXPORT.
TRAINED AND EXPERIENCED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SECURITY.
TRAINED IN ADMISTRATION.
TRAINED IN COMPUTOR TO DISPATCH PICK-UP'S FOR A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION IN TUCSON ARIZONA, ANSWER TELEPHONE AND SPEAK SPANISH AND ENGLISH AND WELCOME PERSONS TO THE OFFICE IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
TRAINED PUBLIC SPEAKER AND MOTIVATOR.
TRAINED MANAGER FOR ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS.
TRAINED BUYER AND SELLER OF INTERNATIONAL COMMODITIES.
THE COMPANY THAT WOULD WANT TO HIRE ME WILL NEED TO PAY MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCES, RE-LOCATION EXPENSES FOR MYSELF.
HAVE VALID US PASSPORT FOR TEN YEARS AND WILL SCAN AND SEND TO THE PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY PAY FOR THE PLAN TICKET ROUND TRIP AND EMAIL ME AND I CAN TRAVEL THE SAME DAY ANY WHERE WORLD WIDE. I PREFER TO WORK IN AFRICA AS GAME SUPERVISOR, ADMISTRATOR, SECURITY IN AFRICA, IMPORT EXPORT, ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, OR AFRICA.
CONTACT ME AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!
WILLIAM D. MARROW JR
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map