Africa Guide
recommended trip :

MECHANICAL ENGINEER

JOB VACANCY
November 22, 2004 03:22PM
Anonymous User
WE HAVE A JOB VACANCY FOR A MECHANICAL ENGINEER IN SUDAN, THE CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSES THE FOLLOWING:
A-10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
B-BACKGROUND IN MAINTENANCE WORKSHOPS OF HEAVY EQUIPMENT
C-MAINTENANCE OF MACHINERY & HEAVY EQUIPMENT
D-PREFFERABLE NATIONALITY OF CANDIDATE: SOUTH AFRICAN
 Reply  Quote

MECHANICAL ENGINEER
December 06, 2004 10:33AM
Anonymous User
Dear Sir,

My interest in the position of Mechanical Engineer has prompted me to forward my resume for your review and consideration.
I am presently looking for a position where my experience will make a positive contribution to the start-up or continuing profitable operation of an Engineering in which I am so well experienced.

Should you require additional information, I may be reached at +249 9112 27490.

Sincerely,

Hatim Saeed

Personal information

Family Name: Hatim Abdelrahman Saeed
Date and place of birth: 07.11.1971, Omdurman - Sudan
Citizenship: Sudanese
Nationality: Sudanese
Marital status: Single
Home address: Omdurman Beit-almal
Phone: +249 9 112 27 490
Term-time address:
Mobil: +249 9 112 27 490
E-mail: hatim00@hotmail.com

Objective:

I am presently looking for a position where my experience will make a positive contribution to the continuing profitable operation of a Mechanical Engineering in which I am so well experienced.

What can I bring to your company?

I have a good work experience as a mechanical design engineer and over the last 2 years, I am working as a project manager and team leader. I have a good knowledge and understanding of mechanical design and understanding of hardware and software and am familiar with basic office automation applications such as MS Office Suite, Corel Suite and mechanical design software.

Education

TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF LIBEREC February 2000
LIBEREC, Czech Republic
Degree: Masters - MACHINES AND TOOLS DESIGN
DESIGN OF MACHINES AND TOOLS

KHOUR OMAR SECOUNDARY SCHOOL FOR BOYS April 1990
OMDURMAN, Sudan
Degree: High school or equivalent - HIGH SECOUNDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
IN THE FIELD OF ADDITIONAL MATHMATICS.

Career

VUTS - Liberec Feb. 1999 – Feb. 2000
Liberec - Czech Republic - Czech Republic
Mechanical Design Engineer
Construction and design of weaving machines

ELITEX MACHINERY March 2000 - July 2001
Kdyne - Czech Republic - Czech Republic
Mechanical Design Engineer
Construction and design of twisting machines

BIN JABR GROUP LTD. APRIL 2004 - AUGUST 2004
Short period Contract
Abu Dhabi – U.A.E – U.A.E
Mechanical Engineer Officer
Mechanic Officer for TATRA Project

KONTRON August 2001 – 31th of October 2004
Plzen - Czech Republic
Mechanical CAD Design
Design and Construction of Industrial Computers as a project manager and mechanical designer for industrial computers (Plastic and Steel Construction) and Supporting in Marketing field with customer technical support for adjusting a customized product and to offer better solution according to the standards to fill-full the EMC, Temperature, TUV and Vibration. Developing and modifying of the new products according to the need of the market and the customers applications
Investigate the market for new methods, new suppliers, and new upgrades of applications.

Most significant project

VUTS - Liberec

Designing works result from calculations and measurements in area of mechanics, elasticity and rigidity, oscillation and circulation in area as follows:
Optimizing methods to determine kinematics quantities relevant to movement of the mechanism-working members.
The rigidity calculations of dynamically exposed machine groups to reach favorable reaction of the material as well as deforming parameters of the mechanism members applying method of final elements
Dynamical balancing the plane mechanisms
Proposals of air distribution incl. picking elements of the air jet weaving machines

ELITEX Machinery
Machine equipment design

KONTRON
I managed many projects successfully and I have participated in some as a mechanical design engineer.

Part-time Projects
· Hydraulic jack for Small Turbo-propelled Transport Airplanes is a single-drive hydraulic cylinder with built-in hand-powered pump.
· Design of Switches for automotive Industries.

Languages
English: Fluent
German: working knowledge
Czech: Fluent
Arabic: Fluent

Memberships
Institution Name Title Country Membership's Date
ASME International Mechanical Engineer USA 10 Jan 2003

PC Knowledege
MS Windows, MS DOS, MS Office, SAP/R3, MathCadPlus Expert
Outlook, Configuration PC and HW, Internet Expert
AutoCAD (2D – 3D), Mechanical Desktop, Pro/Engineer, Algor Expert

Operating systems
DOS: good
OS/400: basic
Windows NT4/2000: Excellent
(Administrator level)
Windows 3.x/9x : Excellent
Experience with databases
DBase: good
Access: basic
SAP/R3: good

General software know-how
Software CAD
AutoCAD (2D – 3D): Excellent
Mechanical Desktop: Excellent
Pro/Engineer: Excellent
Algor: Basic
VariCad: good
Office products
MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook): Excellent
Corel WordPerfect Office: Excellent

System consulting
Hardware: very good
IT strategies: good
Networks: very good

Additional professional activities
I like to develop always new methods to make the work fast and easy.

References

Doc. Ing. Beran Jaroslav, CSc. Technical University Of Liberec. Halkova 917/6 Liberec.
Business phone number: +420 48 535 3171
Doc. Ing. Mrazek Jiri, CSc. Technical University Of Liberec. Halkova 917/6 Liberec.
Business phone number: +420 48 535 3174
Kaniok Josef, Ing. Technical University Of Liberec. Halkova 917/6 Liberec.
Business phone number: +420 48 535 3172

A few about me ...

How would my colleagues describe me?
Creative, decisive, loyalty, stress-resistant and ambitious

Interest
Communication, Sport, Culture and Traveling
 Reply  Quote

Post of Engineer
December 19, 2004 10:09PM
Anonymous User
Dear Sir,
Having read your adevertisement on the web site,I hereby offer my services for the above post.I have had 20 years of experience in the Heavy Plant and Equipment Field.I am a permanent resident of South Africa and well experienced to working in Harsh and remote areas.I would like to send you a copy of my C.V.for your perusal.
Thanking you,
Yours Faithfully,
Bruce Watterston
 Reply  Quote

Post of Maintenance eng Sudan
February 04, 2005 09:08AM
Anonymous User
Dear Sir,
Having read your advertisement,I hereby offer my services ffor the above post.I am a permanent resident of South Africa and have 15 years of experience in the Heavy plant maintenance field.
Should my services be suitable I will be grateful in hearing from you.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Bruce
 Reply  Quote

CV
September 17, 2005 08:53PM
By Paolo
Dear Sir,
Having read your advertisement,I hereby offer my services for the above post.I have 15 years of experience in plant and machinery maintenance field.
Should my services be suitable I will be grateful in hearing from you.
Please take a look of my CV Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Petris Paolo

CURRICULUM VITAE

MECHANICAL ENGINEER

Personal Data

Name: PAOLO PETRIS
Nationality: Italian
Date of Birth: 10 August 1971
Marital status: Single

Telephone n°: (0039) – 339 1168918 Qualification: Industrial Technical Engineer (Mechanics)
Languages: Italian – Mother tongue
English – Fluent
Spanish – Fluent

Employment experiences

From Sep.’04 – Aug.’05

CGS
Roads and civil building construction.
Supply of asphalt and quarry products.
Udine-Italy

Occupation: Plant Manager. Set priorities, establish objectives/milestones, schedule activities effectively and submit accurate and timely reports, for all technical aspects, "at 360 degrees", related to the plant, machinery and equipment.
Workshop supervision and technical support on: repair of light and heavy-duty machinery, plant and equipment maintenance, spare part management, etc, etc.
Plan and coordinate activities, confer with project staff to ensure that each duty is met within a prescribed time frame.
Implementation and renewing of the existing Marini Asphalt Plant, monitor and troubleshoot producing operations.
Responsible for managing and overseeing all the production activities undertaken, including planning and control, performance and output whilst maintaining standards and controls to achieve set targets. Coordinate trials with local technical support and sales personnel.

Jan.’98-Aug.’04

CP construction Pioneers
Roads, bridges, civil and structural building construction.
Quarrying and supply of construction materials.
Accra- Ghana
Project: Biriwa-Takoradi Road – Asphalt overlay and related civil works (92 km).
Takoradi Thermal Plant – Asphalt paving of access road and civil works (36 km).

Occupation: Supervision of the yard set-up, related to the construction of storage facilities, mechanical workshop, plant foundations, utilities, etc, etc.
Plant supervisor, erection, start-up, maintenance, repair and production responsible for the Ammann Asphalt Plant. (500.000 ton/year)
In charge of the Precast Section. Manufacturing of precast concrete elements.
Store Manager, in charge of main Store activities, including the purchasing department.
Site Manager, the last two years I was in charge of all operations related to the Quarry.
I was leading a team of about hundred workers.

Jan.’97-Dec.’97

Cartiera Reno De Medici
Paper Plant production using continuous cycles machine.
Udine-Italy
Project: modification and installation of new plant production lines.

Responsible for the mechanical modifications related to the implementation of the existing continuous cycle machines.

July ’93 – Dec. 96

Impregilo SpA
Major international construction projects: Dams, roads, bridges, harbours, airports, tunnels, hydropower and underground construction, etc.
Project: Katse Dam – Lesotho – RSA (3.500.000 mq of concrete).

Occupation: Plant Supervisor. Erection of the Ice Production Plant
In charge of Spare Parts Office, machine maintenance and scheduling.
Mechanical Supervisor, in charge of the mechanical repairs for the earthmoving equipment in the Quarry. In charge of the steel Carpentry Shop, Body Repair Shop and the Truck Section in the Main Workshop.

May.’91-June’93

C.S.A.T. Costruzione Stampi Alta Tecnologia
Construction of dies and equipment for high-pressure die casting machines.
Tolmezzo-Italy

Occupation: Designer. Tools, gauges and fixture design. Design of manufacturing procedures for N.C. machines.
Metrology. In charge of dimensional and quality control.

Masters

Master of technical drawing for CAD- CAM systems C.S.A.T (duration 6 months).
Master on Spare Parts management for Mercedes Benz vehicles. (Duration 3 weeks).

Further Notes

I declare good knowledge in the majority of aspects related to mechanical applications on crushing plants, concrete and asphalt mixing plants; I am capable to perform works on electrical plants and distribution lines on low and medium voltage. I have good leading capacities, I can work in team or independently and I can perform installation, maintenance, construction, modification, assembly and repair under any written or verbal instruction.
I have a good metallurgical knowledge, in particularly related to the effects of heat on stability of metals (welding).
I am able to function well in high stress and hostile work environments. I have experience in training of local personnel, I can read technical drawings and I am computer literate. (Excel, Word, Access, AutoCAD).
Personality: Fast moving, Focused, Flexible, High Ethical Standards.

Petris Paolo
 Reply  Quote

JOBS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
January 22, 2006 01:24PM
By vivban
Dear Sir,

I am interested to join your esteemed Organization. I am having vast experience (22 Years) in an integrated industry in construction, Projects & Maintenance and in Diverse fields. I am also suitably qualified (BE (M), ME (PROD), DIP. IN MGMT, PGDIT) for taking up any challenging assignment with a rewarding career anywhere in the Globe using the most advanced technologies.

I am enclosing my detailed resume for your kind perusal and reference.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

(V. BANERJEE)

B-15, SECTOR - 05
ROURKELA - 769002

Phone:

(0661) 2641 664 (Res)
(0661) 2510641 - Ex - 4636 (Res)

E-mail:

Vivban@yahoo.com
Victorban@rediffmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map