Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Is anyone Interested in Partnership in a company in Kenya

My names are Benson Aziaya from Kenya, Nairobi Area. I would very much love to work in partnership with anyone company outside Africa. I own a company in Kenya, Baziayas Enterprises Limited registered in the year 2015 May. My company has not been involved in any serious business as yet but can venture in any kind of businesses in partnership with a serious partner. as stipulated in its article of memorandum. Please get in touch with me on email baziayasenterpriseslimited@yahoo.com or bensonaziaya@yahoo.co.uk and give me details on how you would want us to work in partnership.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Benson
 Reply  Quote

Dear Benson,

We are UK based Secondhand clothes Company.

We buy used clothes from Italy, The Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, and the UK.

We are looking for buyers from Kenya.

We can supply according to your requirements.

If you are interested, please contact us at ...b2_fashion@ymail.com

Kind regards
 Reply  Quote

Hello All,

I am Melvin Ornelas, a German citizen working as Export Sales Coordinator for a European export company.

We are looking at building long lasting business relationship with serious business minded people as "Local Sales Coordinator" to:
1. Advise us on the potential demands for the various products that we offer
2. Organise sales of products to individuals and collect payments for products

It is expected that the "Local Sales Coordinator" will need to have the ability to convert the local currency into foreign currencies (USD, GBP, Euro, Others...) where appropriate.

Interested parties can contact me directly on tradenet@cadamail.com

Thank you and best regards
M. D. Ornelas
 Reply  Quote

Dear friend,

Secondhand is more and more being banned exporting to Africa. Maybe our offer is better.

We have premium resources of branding NEW & FRESH clothes. There are ready stock of thousands of thousands pcs in “HONG KONG” every month. Our price is as low as 0.4USD.
We have big warehouse both in Hongkong and Mainland China, also there is our office in Guangzhou City. If you are interested, we welcome you coming to China, or Hong Kong for business face to face.

You can please contact me via:

Phone (Whatsapp & Wechat): 0086-13119524730
Email: Fannimu@163.com

Sanyo.F
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map