Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: hi am from ghana

hi am from ghana
October 18, 2016 02:09PM
By INDIAN
I am a ghana would like to do international business with foreigners from all over the world, here we have several opportunities like goods distribution and small scale industries opportunities i.e fruits, beverage, clothes etc. Also recreation centers like beaches, zoo, hotels of high standards, office buildings are highly needed as well as apartments especial in Dar es salaam where we have high migration rate. Also importation of vehicles, electronic appliances like music systems, computers, mobile phones and many other things.
I want to do business among the above but the problem i have is how to start and how to get capital or partners in the said businesses so that i can help to run business in ghana and probably export goods made here or raw products like honey which is also available here.
If anyone would like to do business in ghana so that we be partners please contact me.
 Reply  Quote

February 07, 2017 04:05AM
Hi there..

I have some clothes (women clothes, accessories)
We do all in-house design, and all products made in China, or Hong Kong, very good quality. But they are over stock, if you are interested, I can sell to you.

Kerry
YY TANI
 Reply  Quote

August 31, 2017 05:18AM
By ali2313
we are dealing in car export from japan, korea and australia to middeeast and looking to expand it to Africa. if anyone is looking to import vehicles from these countries can approach me with list of cars or trucks with specification and price. Please only approach if you are a dealer and are able to do proper buisness with regular import. Also that you must be aware of shipment and tax regulations in your country.

We are expert in this field and are able to provide RHD & LHD vehicles.

ali4911848@gmail.com
whatsup on : 00971551790356

regards,

ali
 Reply  Quote

October 15, 2017 04:16PM
Hello All,

I am Melvin Ornelas, a German citizen working as Export Sales Coordinator for a European export company.

We are looking at building long lasting business relationship with serious business minded people as "Local Sales Coordinator" to:
1. Advise us on the potential demands for the various products that we offer
2. Organise sales of products to individuals and collect payments for products

It is expected that the "Local Sales Coordinator" will need to have the ability to convert the local currency into foreign currencies (USD, GBP, Euro, Others...) where appropriate.

Interested parties can contact me directly on tradenet@cadamail.com

Thank you and best regards
M. D. Ornelas
 Reply  Quote

December 06, 2019 04:17PM
Hi I'm Maria, I would like to export high quality furnitures (mainly from Poland) a wide range of fantastic wholesale furniture from beds, wardrobes and tables. I'll be in Accra in the beginning of next year. (1st time in Africa) Looking for showroom and advice.

[www.professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk]
 Reply  Quote

June 17, 2020 03:58PM
By imadpro
hi i am from algeria, i hope i find new friends here
algeriahome

Algeriahome
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map