Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Business Manager/Entrepreneur available in Zimbabwe

My name is Ronald.I m a 40 year old Zimbabwean business manager.I m a visionary and critical entrepreneur with several years of successful set-up , administration and managing of businesses across several industries.I have diverse Zimbabwe business knowledge ,conversant with corporate regulations and statutes and i m also familiar with the general business environment in the country.My key professional strengths are in Corporate Planning,Strategic Planning & Management,Project Management and Marketing & Customer Services Management.I m currently a Finance & Projects Executive for a firm with a pharmaceutical wholesale and a mining & exploration division.I hold a Bachelor of Technology (Honours) degree in Entrepreneurship & Business Management.I m available for part-time/consultant basis or full-time basis for investors and other entrepreneurs who would want to start up businesses in Zimbabwe.I also have a licensed 150 hectare granite aggregate claim 15 km from the capital city of Harare.The claim which is registered in my name is at Environmental Impact Assessment (E.I.A) stage can be sold outright or operated on a joint venture basis.More information can be requested from my email roniseptember@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map