Africa Guide
recommended trip :

a foreign student is looking for a job

Hello, I am Tania, I am 21 years old. I am a student from Russia, studying Chinese and English, I am a 4th year student and still have one more year to study in Russia. Right now I am looking for a job for the summer of 2013 and I would like to move to some African country after my graduation. My major is linguistics and interpreting in both Chinese and English.
I am teaching children, students and grown-ups English language and help orphan children in local orphanage house in my spare time. I have an experience in working both with small and big groups of people. I am ambitious, creative, hard working, social and reliable.
I am studying in Tomsk Polytechnic university. It has many exchange students, many of them are Africans. I have made many friends with them and have a good picture of an African culture.
I have travelled a lot but have never been to Africa befor.
I am appealing for anyone who can offer me a job of interpretor, teacher or any job connected to children or languages for this summer with future prospects.
Thanks to everyonein in advance
 Reply  Quote

Hello Tania,
I think you may find a job suitable for your field if you come to Morocco.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Tania,

We have seen your post and we are interested in gving you an opportunity to work with us. We are in Cameroon. If you are still interested, send us your cv to this email address: paul_fru@yahoo.com. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map