Africa Guide
recommended trip :

International Organiser (MSc in Social Science) looking for job in hospitality in Southern Afrika

Hi there, my name is Marieke. I'm 30 years old, Dutch and looking for a job in hospitality, service, tourism (management), preferably in Botswana, Namibia or Zambia, and for at least a year (f.e. as a hostel manager, or safari company employee). I have a master's degree in Multiculturalism (Cultural Anthropology) and I have (international) experience both with administrative and organizational activities as well as working independently and in a team. Last year I worked in Zimbabwe for one year, organizing and facilitating creative courses and workshops for international participants in a lodge in Harare. Next to that I worked part time in that lodge and I adviced a local travel agent on their marketing (social media) and service. Before this I worked in Kampala as a volunteer with an local Ugandan NGO on hiv-aids prevention for half a year. I have two years of work experience in project management in the Dutch public sector, but I want to be back in Africa now. I am a service-minded and committed team worker and good at organizing, bringing people together, planning and people management. I am at my best in an informal multicultural young environment and I approach situations flexibly from a creative and positive perspective. For any tips or advice, please email me: mariekesuzanne@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map