Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Dairy Farm Expatriate Needed in Eldoret Kenya

I have a 50 acre of land for both Dairy and maize farming. These farm has been under-utilized. The farm is 16Kilometers from Eldoret City and 3Kilometers from Eldoret International Airport.

I am interested in revamping the land into productive use. Currently it host more than 20 cows and semi-zero grazing. The production is very low and requires high intensive farming. Full fledged zero-grazing is possible and probably processing milk and milk products. Organic Dairy farming would be the best niche to go to.

If you have any ideas, experience in this industry, please reply.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

hello Jake,
please let me know if u wanted to lease this land out. i can lease it for certain years starting from next year 2012. give me a direct call @ 3363240717 USA OR 0726633664 ask for albert. we shall talk.
albert.
 Reply  Quote

Hello jake,
Its has beeen a while awaiting your response regarding tha 50 acre land. I want to lease for next year to plant maize if possible. so, please let me thru +13363240717 or 0726633664 and ask for albert or moses.
regards,
albert.
 Reply  Quote

Hallo,
im a dairy Farmer from germany.And are very interesting in African dairy farming.And search for people for writing
about these topic. Please write me.Many greets Paul. Hilger66@gmx.net
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map