Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Two girls looking for a job in Hurghada

Hi there people! , We are two girls from Sweden,19years old who wants to work in Hurghada. We both speak good english. And one of us is actually egyptian, so I can speak arabic,english and swedish. The other one can understand arabic. We both have been in Egypt a several of times. We live in Sweden but love the atmosphere here in Egypt. And we want serious answers please !!!

So please people can anybody help us ?
 Reply  Quote

Anyone??? write a private message...
 Reply  Quote

hi am Emma working in embassy of Hurghada, in Ghana OK, i have Sweden friend with me that is why i wont to help you all to get work in Hurghada,OK buy one thing is that in Hurghada unless you have work-permit before i ca help you to get work here because one of my friends father have open,hotel she can let you managed the hotel and give you3thousand dollars mouths OK, but one thing is that you have to do your work permit first if you dot have i will let my friends do it,for you and,they charged for the work permit 200dollers ,OK and if,you two like the work you have to send your CV to me OK because am now in Hurghada embassy in Shana and i will do your work permit and send it to my friend for them to employed you and you will get free house to stay and plane ticket to come Hurghada, OK this my number 00233249805817 if you like get back to me OK
 Reply  Quote

Admin
maracuja_1 :

in one of your posts you are working for Embassy of Nairobi - now you work for "Hurghada Embassy" - if there is such thing.

strange..... eye rolling smiley
 Reply  Quote

hmm..ok..anyone else ?? now i be little unsure
 Reply  Quote

Hi,I am Nico.I would love to give you work in South Africa.You will love the country and weather!!!smileys with beer Do you have a e-mail adress?
 Reply  Quote

sweet , but it's still Egypt smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

hey r u there just send me to my email , yanyborntodie@msn.com ,
good luck
 Reply  Quote

so u do not want to work in South Africa?e-mail me at nicotiaan@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

hello girls i,m Ali live and working in hurghada send me your phone number i ll save you job in 2 days
egnbm@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi, we are a new small lebanese restuarnt in hurghada(Mizoss & Midoss), will open in 2 weeks, based in Hadaba area, if you wish send your CV to markiz_eg@hotmail.com , but do u have accommodation in hurghada !!
Thanx
Mizoss & Midoss
 Reply  Quote

Hello Girls am Sara here from Egypt
send me your numbers if u stay in Egypt now i have a good chance for you
if u stay abroad u can add that lady : her name is Nano and her fb is : [www.facebook.com]
she looks for girls your age to model in cairo if interested
also u can call her number in egypt 01118689424
good luck for you
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map