This is a Private Wildlife Safari with 3 meals a day that can be accommodated at Lodges or Camping inside or outside the National Parks. These parks are located on the doorway to the Northern circuit National Parks of Tanzania, 120km to Tarangire, 130km to Lake Manyara, 190km to Ngorongoro and 320km to the Serengeti from Arusha town. All these parks are home to the famous African small and large animals including birds and reptiles, also inside the parks there are standard to luxury lodges and luxury tented camps to budget camping sites.
Experience and enjoy the nature, wildlife and habitat of African mammals, birds and reptiles in their natural areas. Our driver guides are knowledgeable and competent.
As this is a private safari, it is also ideal for families as the proposed itinerary below can be designed specifically to meet your requirements and pace.
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park
Starting in Arusha
- After breakfast transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing, lunch, dinner and overnight Manyara, Lodge or Camping.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
- After breakfast transfer to Serengeti national park with lunch box and game en-route, dinner and overnight Serengeti, Lodge or Camping.
Day 3: Full day Game Drives in Serengeti National Park
- After breakfast, drive with your Lunch box for full day game viewing, around 13:00hrs stop at the picnic site for picnic Lunch, then continue with game viewing in Serengeti National Park/ Track the great migration, late evening drive back to your Lodge/Campsite for dinner and overnight, Lodge or Camping.
Day 4: Olduvai Gorge
- After breakfast, with packed lunch and game en-route drive to Ngorongoro Oldupai gorge the archaeological site. Dinner and overnight, Ngorongoro, Lodge or Camping.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast descent into the crater for tour around the unbroken caldera that encloses the wildlife. Lunch Ngorongoro, after lunch is your chance to visit Maasai boma, and evening drive Tarangire for overnight at Lodge/Camp
Day 6: Tarangire National Park
- After breakfast game drives in Tarangire national park. Hot lunch at the lodge/camp then drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight lodge/camp.
Day 7: Arusha to Zanzibar
- By Flight (Precissionair) departs Arusha at 11:00hrs and arrive in Zanzibar at 12:15hrs, meet & greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel in town (Tembo House Hotel) for overnight. BB
Day 8: Excusions in Zanzibar – East Cost Beaches
- After breakfast, pickup from your hotel for any two tours mentioned (Spice, Historical stone town, Jozani forest, Prison island or Sunset cruise), dolphin tour on request. Later transfer to East coast for overnight BB ( Blue Oyster Hotel/Similar
Day 9 & 10: Rest and Relax
- At leisure and overnight at your hotel in East coast. BB
Day 11: Zanzibar to Dar-es-Salaam/Arusha
- Pickup from your East Coast hotel and transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight to Dar-Es-Salaam or Arusha (Kilimanjaro Airport) in connection to your departure flight back home.
This itinerary is a private safari with a minimum of 2 persons and can depart any day.
(depending upon availability of accommodation).
You can choose lodge or camping on Safari - the price shown is for camping.
Price includes flights to Zanzibar but excludes International Flights.