This is a unique opportunity to visit three of the countries surrounding Victoria Falls being Zambia, Botswana and Namibia with their respective national parks, wild life, river cruises and river activities and cultural experiences.
Day 1 & 2
Transfer by road from Livingstone to Stanley Safari Lodge (Zambia), for 2 nights.
Includes: Road transfer from Livingstone Airport | All meals | A tour of the Falls | A village & Museum tour | Walking safaris in Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park (to see Rhinos) | Selected drinks | Laundry
Day 3 & 4
Transfer by road & boat to Elephant Valley Lodge (Botswana) for 2 nights, clearing immigration on route
Includes: All meals, tea/coffee & snacks | 2 Activities per day i.e. morning boat cruise & afternoon game drive in Chobe National Park | Drinks on Activities | Laundry
Day 5 & 6
Transfer by road to Kasane Immigration, for your onward boat transfer to Cascade Island Lodge (Namibia) for 2 nights, and clearing Namibian Immigration formalities on Impalila Island.
Includes: All meals | Laundry | Boat transfers to/from Kasane Immigration | Selected local drinks on activities & during meals | Namibian based activities (Chobe game cruises, walks, fishing, sundowner cruises, Birding)
Transfer by boat & road to Kasane airport for your charter flight to Livingstone airport – Weather permitting this will include a Flight of Angels over The Falls. Services end at LVI.
High Season US$3,395 per person sharing
Low Season US$2,975 per person sharing
High Season: May to October
Low Season: November to April
• Return flights to Livingstone
• Drinks other than specified
• Items of a personal nature
• All Airport Departure Taxes
• All visa Fees and travel insurance
• Park fees for Vic Falls & EVL
• Bed levies at EVL
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to availability
• Based on a minimum of 2 people traveling (prices on request for a single traveller)
NB: Extra Info
• All transfers between LVI, the mentioned lodges and Kasane airport are included
• Rates are subject to change, eg. fuel increases or government levies beyond our control
• This offer may be used in conjunction with other properties
• It is possible to swap the itinerary around – please enquire about any price change
• Extra nights may be added – prices on request
• Guests visiting Zambia and returning to RSA must be in possession of an up to date yellow fever vaccination certificate.
• It is clients responsibility to make sure they are in possession of the correct visa’s for all 3 countries they are visiting, as well as a valid passport
For Zimbabwe see Three Countries Zimbabwe, Botswana & Namibia (ID 2398 )