- 3h Sunset/Night Safari in BIG 5 Balule Game Reserve (part of Kruger Park)
- Full Day in Kruger Park Safari with Open Vehicles
- Sunrise Walking Safari with armed game ranger
- Visit to Blyde River Canyon
09:00 You are collected you from your hostel or Johannesburg Airport and travel via Dullstroom or Nelspruit to Tremisana Lodge in the Big Five Balule Game Reserve.
There you transfer to an open Safari Vehicle for a Sunset Drive. After dark, spotlights are used to locate nocturnal animals. You enjoy dinner at Tremisana, before you are transferred to Marc’s Camp in the Motlala Game Reserve.
Fall asleep to the gurgling of the river, interrupted by the eerie whoops of hyena, spine-chilling wails of jackals and the plaintive cry of the thick-tailed bush baby. Awaken to the melodious chorus of birdsong and watch the activity of wildlife drinking at the river or at our spotlight waterhole. Walk along the pristine banks of the perennial Klaserie River amongst huge Sycamore Figs and giant Matumi trees……….
Your accommodation comprises tents along the Klaserie River. All the tents are supplied with beds and bedding, soap and towels, lights and fans.
Overnight: Marc’s Camp - Tents
Meals today: Dinner
After breakfast you travel on the open-sided Safari Vehicle to the Orpen Gate of Kruger Park.
The added elevation and absence of windows allow for excellent viewing and photographic opportunities. Your qualified guide will show you various animals, large and small, that frequent this outstanding wildlife paradise. This zone of Kruger has the highest percentage population of giraffe, zebra and antelope that attract numerous lions and other predators.
You spend the full day traversing different areas of central Kruger Park – visiting waterholes, dams, lookouts and stop at picnic spots and rest camps (lunch stop at Satara Rest Camp)
Return to Marc’s Camp late afternoon.
Dinner at Marc’s Camp
Overnight: Marc’s Camp - Tents
Meals today: Breakfast, Dinner
You start with an early morning Bush Walk accompanied by an armed ranger. You will be shown various interesting details of the bush, including insects, spoor and scats. You have an excellent chance of encountering Rhino, Buffalo, Nyala and other game on foot.
After breakfast, we check-out and depart.
The route takes us via the Three Rondawels scenic viewpoint in the Blyde River Canyon.
We return you to your hostel or Johannesburg airport at around 17h00.
Overnight: None (available on request)
Meals today: Breakfast
• Return transport to/from Johannesburg
• 2 Nights accommodation in safari tents
• Breakfast & Dinner
• 3h Sunset/Night Safari in BIG 5 Balule Game Reserve (part of Kruger Park)
• Full Day in Kruger Park Safari with Open Vehicles
• Sunrise Walking Safari with armed game ranger
• Visit to Blyde River Canyon
• All entrance/conservation fees
• International flights
• All beverages
• Personal travel insurance
• Gratuities & Tips to safari guides & housekeeping
• Extend this safari to 4 or 5 days
• “Upgrade” your accommodation to Marc’s Authentic Tree Houses or the luxury Tremisana Safari Lodge
• Add a Victoria Falls adventure[ to this safari
• Add a trip to see magical Cape Town and Table Mountain