Our representative will meet & assist you upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport. After that you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at the hotel he will do your check in and give you detailed information concerning your tomorrows trip. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Lunch included during the tour and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to Memphis; Old kingdom's capital and famous Necropolis, Overnight in Cairo .
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan or Luxor .
(according to the cruise sailing)
In the morning transfer from Aswan airport to embark your Nile River Cruise , before Lunch enjoy visiting the world famous High Dam, the beautiful located Temple of Philae on Isis Island and the Granite Quarries and the Unfinished Obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
early morning at 0400 travel to Abu simple by private car ,
Visit The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, travel back to Aswan ,lunch on board
Sail to Kom Ombo, and Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo., dinner and overnight
Day 05 :
Breakfast ,Sail to Edfu, lunch on board after that Visit the well preserved Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during sailing to Esna , sailing to Luxor Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 06 :
Breakfast on board, visit to the West Bank of the River Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari and the Colossi Memnon.
Lunch , tour to visit East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to the Karnak and Luxor temples. You will be transferred back to the Nile cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner on board with overnight aboard the Nile cruise vessel in Luxor.
Disembarkation after breakfast, transfer to luxor airport to fly to cairo.
meet & assist by our REP and transfer to your hotel - check in and overnight.
Day 8 :
After breakfast, you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot) Lunch through out the tour at local restaurant, then moving to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Combining fascinating history with shopping in a lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which dates back to 1382.
Breakfast at the hotel in Cairo - free time before your flight - check out and then transferred to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure by Egypt magic Tours representatives.
• All transfers to/from airport, hotels, Nile cruise & train station by private A/C vehicle.
• Accommodation 3 nights in Cairo,at 4 stars hotel , breakfast included.
• Accommodation 4 nights Nile River Cruise, 5 star cruise with full board basis.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned sites above, Giza, Cairo, Aswan,Abu Simple, Kom Ombo, Edfu &Luxor.
• Professional Egyptologist tour guide.
• During your Sightseeing tours on aboard the cruise you will be accompanied by English-speaking Tour guide (You may join a Egypt magic Tours group ).
• All taxes & service charge.
• International flights to/from Egypt.
* Domestic flights Cairo/Aswan-Luxor /Cairo
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 25 per person adult or child.
- New Years Eve Gala Dinner $150.00
• Extras at hotels and aboard the cruise (additional meals, drinks, laundry...etc)
• Any optional tours may requested
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum - Inside one of the Pyramids – Tutankhamen Tomb at valley of the Kings)