5% discount on tours starting between 1st May till 30 June 2019.
Arrive Cairo airport meet and assist by our representative then transfer by air-conditioned coach to your hotel, check in & overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at your Hotel.
- Start the tour to Giza Pyramids.
- Visit the 3 Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos).
- Visit the Panorama to see the 3 Pyramids from far and take pictures.
- Visit the Great Sphinx which has kept its secrets for centuries.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum containing over 120000 pieces.
- Visit The Brilliant Collection of Tutankhamen.
Overnight in Cairo.
Travel to Aswan by flight. Transfer to Check in your Nile Cruise for 3 Nights.
Lunch on board of your Cruise.
- Start a full day tour to the city of Aswan.
- Visit The High Dam.
- Take a Motor to Philae Temple the Temple of Love for THE Goddess Isis.
Dinner on Board of your Cruise.
Breakfast on board your cruise.
- Relax as you sail along the fertile Nile Valley with 2 stops at Komombo & Edfu Temples.
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God Sobek.
- Stop sailing to take a horse carriage to The Falcon God Horus Edfu Temple.
- Continue sailing to pass Isna Lock.
Lunch and dinner on board of your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on Board of your Cruise.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings.
- Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
Lunch on Board of your Cruise.
- Opportunity to stroll around Luxor with your guide.
Dinner on board of your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board of your Cruise.
Transfer to airport to fly to Cairo and overnight at hotel
Transfer to Cairo International Airport and final departure with your wonderful memories.
The above itinerary can be customised to suit you
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights at 4 star hotel including daily breakfast.
• Accommodation on 5 star Nile Cruise for 3 nights on full board basis.
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours) joining English- speaking Tour guide
• Sightseeing tours during your stay aboard the cruise joining English-speaking Tour guide .
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• All service charges and taxes.
• International Airfare
* Domestic AirFare Cairo/Aswan-Luxour/Cairo : 235 USD per person
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control.
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids — Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings).
Prices subject to increase during peak seasons