Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
This morning you depart your hotel in safari vehicles for wildlife viewing. Your destination today is prehistoric-looking Tarangire National Park, where you’ll see the African wilderness as the early explorers did – without crowds! One of the best parks on the northern circuit to see elephants, Tarangire’s wildlife population includes herds of zebra, jackal, giraffe, gazelle, and buffalo. Picnic lunch to be taken in the park’s picnic site. In the evening drive to Mto wa Mbu/Manyara for dinner and overnight. (Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater – Back to Arusha
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro crater where you will get to experience the true spirit of Africa, the Africa of bygone days, when you explore wildlife-rich Ngorongoro Crater, long regarded as Africa’s “Garden of Eden.” Within the walls of the crater lie short grasslands, swamps, forests and a freshwater lake, inspiring continual migration of animals in and out of the crater. From the comfort of your four-wheel drive vehicle, you’ll have an opportunity to spot the Big Five – buffalo, elephant, leopard, the black maned lion and the rare black rhinoceros – as well as hyenas, baboons, and flamingos. Enjoy a delightful picnic lunch in the heart of this ancient volcanic crater; it is sure to be a memorable highlight of your safari. After lunch proceed with game viewing up to the late evening, this time you will ascend the crater and drive back to Arusha town.
Prices above are based on Camping but this safari can be upgraded to standard lodge accommodation - Luxury Lodge Safari
*Discount is available for a group of three people and above
- All park entrance fees.
- Transport on 4WD vehicle
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Crater fees.
- Camping fees (if camping safari)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Service of Professional English Drive Guide
- Activities as per itinerary above
- International flight
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above