Experience Tanzania off the beaten path on this active wildlife and cultural safari.
An encounter with the Hadzabe people, the last bushmen in Tanzania, and the Maasai people, and view wildlife in the vast plains of Serengeti and in the Majestic Ngorongoro Crater.
Private Safari - we do not place groups together. This way you are ensured the full attention of our guide, but with the added knowledge of our guides’ experiences. It also means that we can start the tour on the day you prefer and gives you flexibility. The itinerary can be customised to suit you and is ideal for families
DAY 1: Arusha / Monduli
Leave Arusha at 8:30am for Masai visit North of Arusha (Monduli).Stay overnight in the village and enjoy the barbeque which will be prepared by a Masai warrior.
DAY 02: Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National Park for wildlife viewing. Stay overnight at Twiga campsite on full board basis.
DAY 03: Lake EyasiI
After breakfast visits the Bushmen at Lake Eyasi. Stay overnight at Lake Eyasi Bush campsite on full board basis.
DAY 04: Lake Eyasi
Cultural tourism to the Datoga people who live around Lake Eyasi. Stay overnight at Lake Eyasi bush campsite on full board basis.
DAY 05: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge the archeological site of Leakey's family. Stay overnight at Seronera camp site on full board basis.
DAY 06: Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
Leave the Serengeti National Park after breakfast and depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, one of the natural wonders of the world. Meals and stay overnight at Simba campsite on full board basis.
DAY 07: Ngorongoro Crater / Arusha
Descend in to the Crater for 6 hours Crater tour. This 100 square mile natural amphitheatre is host to an astonishing array of wildlife and you may be lucky enough to see rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo as well as large herd's zebras and wildebeest. A picnic lunch will be taken in to the Crater. Later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha.
Note Prices are based on camping but this safari can be upgraded to lodge accommodation if you prefer
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Camping fees
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- Activities as per itinerary above.
- International flight
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Sleeping bags
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above