While you are in Arusha town or near by areas, don’t spend your week end there. Enjoy your week end by visiting Lake Manyara National Park the famous tree climbing lions, and Ngorongoro Crater, the eight wonders of the world.
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Early morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel your with packed lunch and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing in the Northern part of the Park. Here expect to see game such as buffaloes, elephants including the famous tree climbing lions. Break off for refreshment and lunch at the picnic site. After lunch drive southwards, here you will be greeted by bubbling hot springs and a herd of hippos. Also expect to see a variety of birds including pelicans, cormorants and thousands of flamingoes. Late evening, drive to Manyara Twiga Campsite for dinner and overnight. Full Board
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater - Back to Arusha
After check out and early breakfast, with packed lunch transfer and descend to the crater floor for full day game viewing, while here expect to see a variety of birds including thousands of flamingoes and other water birds. The big game here includes the endangered black rhinos, elephant, zebras, hippos, gazelle, and predators such as lions, cheetahs, hyenas and leopards. Break for lunch at the picnic site and there after proceed with game viewing up to the late evening when you will ascend the crater and drive back to Arusha town.
Price above is based in Camping, but this safari can be upgraded to Lodge Safari
* Also discount is available for a group of four people and above
Price above includes:
- All park entrance fees.
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
- Accommodation based on three meals a day.
- Crater fees.
- Camping fees.
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
- Activities as per itinerary above
Price above exclude:
- International flight
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us for USD 449 per person.
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
We do not place groups together. This way you are ensured the full attention of our guide, with flexibility to customise as you wish and stop for as long as you like to take photos etc. It also means that we can start the tour on the day you prefer.
All our tours are tailor made to suit our client’s needs, so should you require any changes or inclusions please enquire. You can add on a Kilimanjaro climb or beach holiday in Zanzibar.