Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli
Approximately 0900-0930 we will pick you from your Nairobi hotel. Thereafter depart for Amboseli National Park arriving in time for an afternoon game drive app 1600hrs in the Park with a perfect view of Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro in the backdrop via Namanga border town for lunch. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2: Amboseli
After breakfast at app 0630hrs, proceed for an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. This is considered a great time to view game when the animals are ready for a kill to start the day. Return to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast proceed for another game drive where plains game namely zebra, wildebeest, giraffe and various antelopes can be seen. You will have a lunch and leisure break at the campsite then end with an evening game drive, looking out for the peak of Kilimanjaro which may be seen during clear weather from the observation hill. Large herds of elephants and hippo can be seen bathing in the swamp grounds whose waters source is Mt., Kilimanjaro. Hyenas laughing, lion growling, bufalloes blindly grazing in the fields and other species of wildlife and birds. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: Amboseli - Nairobi
Early morning 0630hrs pre-breakfast game drive. After a late breakfast depart Amboseli with game en-route for Nairobi. Lunch at Namanga on hot or picnic. Arrive in the early evening.
Safari cost Includes:
* All Park entrance fees
* Game drives as mentioned above accompanied by our professional fluent English-speaking driver cum guide
* Comfortable transport in our 9 seater safari vehicles with open hatch-roofs and VHF radio fitted
* All campsite fees
* All camping equipment (except sleeping bags which we have available for hire on request)
* Complete use of our two man mosquito-netted tents.
* Jungle-stools for sitting around the campfire in the evenings over a cup of hot tea/coffee
* Foam mattresses and ground sheets in the tents
* Three delicious meals per day i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner whilst on safari, prepared and served by our cook on open woodfires.
* 2 litres of water throughout the safari trip
Price does not Include
Visas and travel insurance
Items of a personal nature
Items not mentioned above
Sleeping bags, which we have available for hire
Local Village visits
Hot air Balloon ride
We also specialise organizing safaris for large incentive groups at special rates
Please complete the Enquiry form below to check availability and receive more information