Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Victoria Falls

Airfare from nairobi to Victoria Falls
December 01, 2004 11:39PM
Anonymous User
Can anyone please help me with an airfare. I require an airfare from Nairobi to Vic falls around the 15th of August 2005 or an airfare which would be better from Entebbe(uganda) to Victoria falls. I have tried to get one in Australia but it is so expensive . Could you please quote Australian dollars or US dollars. If anyone knows a good email address of a travel agent in Nairobi or Kampala to assist me it would be most helpful.
 Reply  Quote

AIR FARE
December 02, 2004 07:38AM
Anonymous User
OK contact me when you arrive. I can arrange a cheap flight or an overland trip by road. The rough estimate will be communicated later after confirmation with the expected tax in 2005/2006 fiscal year. You would enjoy it by road though. Contact me for more details.
 Reply  Quote

Airfare from Nairobi-vic falls or entebbe to vic falls
December 04, 2004 01:37AM
Anonymous User
Thanks for your reply John. I only have a certain amount of time in Africa and I need to be in Victoria Falls by a certain date so as much as I would love to do an overland trip my only option is to fly.I want to prebook the flight before i leave Australia so I can secure it.Even if you can give me a rough estimate in US dollars or Australian dollars it would be most helpful.Are you a travel agent in nairobi?
 Reply  Quote

Airfares
December 04, 2004 01:42AM
Anonymous User
something I forgot to add to my last message I would be prepared to pay for this ticket choosing a suitable payment option directly to the travel agent to secure the booking.
 Reply  Quote

Airfares
December 04, 2004 07:57AM
Anonymous User
ok i am not a travel egent in Nairobi but in just some few kms to victoria falls i can assist you if you wish,coz i know the side very well.... About booking you can text me +254733787637 so that we can discus more,
i can also look for a car so that we can go by road and it can cost only about$40 to$60 from nairobi
see you soon
john
 Reply  Quote

Costs - NBO to Vict Falls
December 04, 2004 10:42AM
Anonymous User
John

Are you saying you can offer a trip from Nairobi to Victoria Falls for 40 to 60 US Dollars.... how do you do this - what is the method of travelling.

Joanne: be very wary - I think this is too cheap that there's bound to be some con along the line.

Be cautious of people replying to messages on forum boards, offering their services.

Use only reputable and established companies.
 Reply  Quote

Victoria Falls
December 10, 2004 01:11PM
By flo
Jo-anne, John is volunteering false information. He must be thinking you want to go to Lake Victoria which is in East Africa.

John, much as we are seeking to encourage visitors into Kenya and to promote tourism, it is prudent to shy away from topics that you are not versed with. In other worlds, you can be sued!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map