Africa Guide
recommended trip :

When to go to Kenya

When to go to Kenya
October 01, 2004 09:48AM
Anonymous User
I'm looking at going to Kenya on safari in June, is that a good time to go. I don't want to get there and not be able to see the animals due to them hding in the bush or parks be closed due to flooding.
 Reply  Quote

it's possible
October 04, 2004 02:20PM
By francis

Hi, caro,
well it's possible but sometimes the rain is there but not too much as April,also it's the right time to visit to the park as from 8 to 10am in the morning and from 3 to 5pm
Anyway you can keep in touch with me so that i can be briefing you.But the right time is from now to march.
otherwise welcome to kenya Caroline.
francis
 Reply  Quote

Kenya
October 04, 2004 02:37PM
Anonymous User
Thanks very much for your response. I've decided to take the risk and go ahead and book in June. It would be great to hear from you to check on the weather reports though. Thank you again.

>
>Hi, caro, well it's possible but sometimes
>the rain is there but not
>too much as April,also it's the
>right time to visit to the
>park as from 8 to 10am
>in the morning and from 3
>to 5pm Anyway you can keep
>in touch with me so that
>i can be briefing you.But the
>right time is from now to
>march. otherwise welcome to kenya Caroline.
>francis
 Reply  Quote

just go haed caro
October 05, 2004 08:54AM
By francis
Ok Caro go haed there is no problem
which park are you suppose to visit?
tell me through -kwalel@coolcoose.com
francis
 Reply  Quote

Welcome
November 14, 2004 07:19AM
By Tim
Hey!
Welcome to Kenya. Basically your fears are unfounded. Animals generally live in the bush and ofcourse you are going to the Bush to see them. There are very very few and extremely rare that floods will cause parks to be closed. This is basically because Kenya is right on the equator and it showers almost daily in the highlands...and in the plains where many parks are. O.k Kenya has more than just animals, Great culture, Great peoples, Great stuff and artifacts to collect. Please be sure to bring some postcards and Postage stamps. I will buy them. Otherwise, if you need any info timcavein@yahoo.com and I will tell you where to find what in Kenya.
 Reply  Quote

When to go to Kenya
November 18, 2004 01:17PM
Anonymous User
June is OK as far as rains are concerned, but it is the coldest month. It depends where you are going - the higher altitude places really can be quite cool!!

September/October & March are warmer.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map