Africa Guide
recommended trip :

living costs

living costs
March 19, 2004 06:23PM
Anonymous User
I am relocating to Nairobi very soon. I would be gratefull if anyone can give me an idea of living costs, what's available in the shops, ie food and furniture and do's and dont's ect.

Thanks in advance Regards Paul.
 Reply  Quote

living costs
August 04, 2004 07:03AM
By liz
well,
i do not know if ma message is too late.have u travelled to Nairobi already.the living costs depend on which part of the city u want to live.
if u want a comfortable place to live with good security, they start from about $800.
the food here is not expensive and u can get almost everything in the supermarkets or malls.plenty of healthy food which is not genetically mordified(organic).we do have some good furniture shops with furniture of different colours and styles.at times even from the country of origin.
the do's and dont'skeep smiling, it will keep u long on this world and the people will think that u are quite familiar with the place.keep u'r air conditioning running in the car coz u have to close u'r windows and doors incase someone picks something.u know the obvious manners,keeping u'r balls in.get back to me incase of anything.
Liz
 Reply  Quote

housing
August 04, 2004 10:06AM
Hi

You can look at the following sites. You would be looking at houses in the area you intend to live. These would give you a feel of the living costs as far as rent is concerned.
www.realmast.com
www.milestate.com
www.villacare.com
 Reply  Quote

going to kenya on september
September 12, 2004 11:41AM
By mariah
Hi there
am arriving in kenya on 17 of this manth where I will stay for 8 weeks,am checking also for the prices for double rooms appertiments,if want we ca meet.
my email is:beckijenny@hotmail.com
ps
am coming from swiss
 Reply  Quote

More sites to look at
October 30, 2004 02:06PM
Anonymous User
also look at http://www.@#$%&.com and by the way the site for villa care is villacarekenya.com. the one listed by florence goes to some neighborhood in spain
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map