Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Woman Travelling to Kenya solo

Woman Travelling to Kenya solo
March 23, 2003 10:44PM
Anonymous User
I am travelling to Kenya for June and July 2003. I am hopng to spend the first month working - perhaps in a school. If anyone has any advice or knows who i could contact to arrange this please let me know. Also, I will be travelling alone and am hoping to go on safari and trek Mt Kilimanjaro. All advice and tips on what to do and where to go, as well as good guide companies etc most welcome. Anyone else going at the same time? - company would be great!
 Reply  Quote

Travelling to Kenya
March 24, 2003 12:06PM
Anonymous User
Hi Jo.R!

Karibu Kenya!(Welcome to Kenya)

I love hiking too and will be doing it early August...write me an e-mail.

I can answer any of your querry.

A.N
 Reply  Quote

Travelling to Kenya
May 19, 2003 05:00AM
By safi

Hello Jo,

I'm going to Kenya and Tanzania this July-August from Hungary. I plan to visit many National Pakrs and climb the Kilimanjaro.

I'm 28 (male) and will go with my friend (23) male

Please, contact me if You would like to join us somewhere: safian@emk.nyme.hu

Take care

Safi
 Reply  Quote

Volunteer work Project
May 27, 2003 05:17PM
Anonymous User
Try savannahcamps.com for info on their volunteer work projects in Kenyan villages with opportunities to track lions and elephants on weekends.
 Reply  Quote

we are two women going to kenya 2
June 08, 2003 08:55PM
By eavan
hi jo

my friend and i are both going to kenya this week and are working for a month in kitale and then will be travelling in middle of july so if you were aiming to travel then we could always meet up.
we aim to go to the coast and a one of the safari parks.
let us know eavan

Any one else aiming to travel in same areas let me know
 Reply  Quote

journey to kenya
November 26, 2003 10:43AM
Anonymous User
hi i wish to work as volunteer in kenya.any person or organisation interested should write or call 2377667673.
i have worked for an NGO for over 3 years now in the domain of education and fight against AIDS.
thanks
 Reply  Quote

interested
November 26, 2003 10:51AM
Anonymous User
>Try savannahcamps.com for info on their volunteer
>work projects in Kenyan villages
>with opportunities to track lions and
>elephants on weekends.

greetings from cameroon.
please am very interested in the volunteer opportunity and will like to recieve further information.
 Reply  Quote

savannah camps
December 30, 2003 11:19PM
Hi there, first time Ive been on here so hope that this is posted properly! With the Savannah Camps, the TDC one is very close to where I stayed for three months. The local people are very friendly and genuine compared to some others in better off situations in Kenya.

I did some conservation work (ok... not much!) with the people at TDC as well but never spent long enough at the place to get anywhere. Also the guys who work there are great and I made some really good friends there during my stay.
 Reply  Quote

Kenyan Trip
February 07, 2004 01:39PM
By POTASH
hello JO R. I live in Nairobi Kenya and I have toured the whole country within the last year. I also went to Tanzania for christmas. Welcome to mail me and ask any questions you might have planning your itinerary.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map