Africa Guide
recommended trip :

warning about lawyers in mombasa.

warning about lawyers in mombasa.
January 18, 2008 07:03PM
By tressy
hi am kenyan married to a white.me and my husband lived in kenya mombasa for years.we wanted to start a company and employ some people,but unfortunate opening a company you need papers.using lawyers like sifuna advocate and company was anight mare for us.he corned us 1million shilling and more and taking him to police is like inviting him for dinner in his own house.ooh we thought to hire another lawyer in town lucy momanyiadvocate blabla bla but all are wrong people only wants to use musungus money and run and you can do nothing about it since there known with every police dipertment. this was from exprience therefore if your willing to do anything concerned with lawyers be carefull not to be trapped with this corn men and ladies with ties.
 Reply  Quote

don't ever dare again
January 21, 2008 01:46PM
never dare to use these people they are all con men .
not only those of mombasa, all over kenya.
i also went via the same in nairobi.
infact the amount was abnormal , no process of company registration can cost you that much in kenya today.
we are nairobians and we are informed, we know much about company registration and other aspects of proffesional business , more than what those fools tend to think they know.
i had mine for tenders and procurement registered by a business consultant in one week. they are good people to use if you know of any with good record .
i love them cause those here in nairobi , they mean business , they know that a business well done by them means another one via referral from their good record.
also here in nairobi is a matter of cut throat competition , so they try to outdo each other interms of efficient , speed trustworthyness reliablity and good customer care.
so just try one if you know of any.
good tyme
freddy.nairobi
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map