Africa Guide
recommended trip :

try this organization

Orphanage in Kenya
December 18, 2007 01:31PM
I would like to visit several small orphanages in Kenya. I am especially interested in orphanages that are currently operating in a home or small facility. Please email me if you have any information. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage in Kenya
December 19, 2007 04:28PM
I would like to visit several small orphanages in Kenya. I am especially interested in orphanages that are currently operating in a home or small facility. We would like to help with equipment and/or construction project. Please email me if you have any information. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Orphanage in Kenya
March 25, 2015 12:28PM
I am the Director of a newly established Orphanage by the name Imani Children's Home. It is located in a small village in Busia County on the boarder with Uganda. It is still operating in a local church. You are welcome to visit us and be part of this great job we are doing.

It is unfortunate that i have come across this massage late but i know you can be of great help to this orphanage. You can as well connect us to any other donor or sponsor who may be interested in sponsoring a young orphanage to come up.

Conduct us on +254721802382 or mail us on imaniacademy2015@gmail.com

Welcome.

Mango Soita Shadrack.
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage in Kenya"
December 20, 2007 07:27AM
Hi
You are looking for small orphanges, am in mombasa, may be i could help: arabadobathotmail for more information.
Thanks
Bob
 Reply  Quote

orphanages
January 08, 2008 10:06AM
Anonymous User
Hi I am from Lake Victoria region and can link you with orphanage I work with. I could be of some help.
Contact me at viqter@yahoo.co.uk

>I would like to visit several small
>orphanages in Kenya. I am especially
>interested in orphanages that are currently
>operating in a home or small
>facility. Please email me if you
>have any information. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

hello
January 18, 2008 09:41AM
By gabby
My name is Gabriel from kenya. I am a teacher. Currently i teach in an orphanage in Nairobi. Unfortunately they dont allow volunteers to come but because i feel good when i volunteer, i normally visit another childrens home located 20Km North of Nairobi. This home is currently helping abandoned children and orphans. The directer Miss Irene from Germany is a good friend of mine. She really encourage volunteers from anywhere. I can help you get the information required and also introduce you to her. I also have the home's web site but can share with you if you will be interested.
my email is ggabndu@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage
January 19, 2008 11:53AM
Anonymous User
Hi,ileave in a plce called Limuru and there are several orphanages that are found around the place ,its a 40 min drive from the city centre on your way to the great rift valley escarpment,several homestay services are provided within the vicinity,please do get in touch and lets find away that u can fulfill your dreams of working in an orphanage.
thanks again
Daniel
 Reply  Quote

Re: Orphanage
June 19, 2009 08:09PM
Daniel:

I would very much like to contact you directly! My husband is Kenyan and has brought the plight of the orphaned children in Kenya to my attention. We would like to start an orphanage in the Limuru area - which is where he was born!

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. We live in the USA and plan to visit Kenya within the next year. You can email me directly at makaranja06@yahoo.com.

God bless.
 Reply  Quote

try this organization
February 17, 2008 08:49AM
just to say if you still loking for that you want try this organization
http://africanchildinitiative.blogspot.com/

hope to knwo you response.
thechief
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage in Kenya
February 20, 2008 04:02PM
Hi,
I would recommend you to visit a small orphanage operating in a home away to the countryside of Kenya. Their website is www.africanorphanage.org
Thanks
Jeff
 Reply  Quote

our orphanage in Mtwapa Lioness Cubs Home
March 06, 2008 05:13PM
Anonymous User
We would like to welcome you in our orphanage in Mtwapa near Mombasa. We have do 19 children at the moment. We also offer oppertunities for volunteers to come and assist us taking care about the children. Our home is Lioness Cubs Home ( easy to find with google) please sent us an email for more information. thank you and have a great time in beautiful Kenya!
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage
March 07, 2008 12:03PM
Anonymous User
Hi,There are several small orphanages that you can be able to visit around Limuru and Kiambu near Nairobi,please do get in touch for more information
 Reply  Quote

i know of an orphanage in kisumu you can visit
March 28, 2008 02:42PM
Anonymous User
hello!
there is Kisumu youth Olympic orphanage that is sponsored by a Swedish group and operated by a Kenyan man who lived in Sweden.it caters for orphans and teach them how to play soccer and they play in Gothia cup which is one of the largest football competition in the world if you like i can connect you to the man behind it and you can visit the girls and boys in kisumu.thanks and feel free to contact me if you are intrested
 Reply  Quote

Orphanage
April 04, 2008 03:38PM
By Salrigs
Our church supports one that's run by some Americans. They have 32 kids now of all ages.
Help is much needed.

If you need more info please feel free to contact me.

Salrigs
 Reply  Quote

Welcome to Krenya
May 19, 2008 02:47PM
By Beapa
LAST EDITED ON May-19-08 AT 03:57 PM (GMT)

hi there,
lam happy to come across your advertisement in Africa guide. Please l would like to hear more about you and what you do. We are situated in the outcast of Nairobi city.

l help 4 orphans and they stay with me in my house. l would love you to come down and work with me,this will eventually make us a team that we may come up with something say a project to help many children. l have four of them in my house. Welcome and feel free to email me.
Regards
pastor Beatrice in Kenya
www.rhemahopechildren.org
 Reply  Quote

July 21, 2009 10:47AM
Hello am Ronald Omondi am trying to come up with an Home Based Care for Orphans i have created a website and now trying to implement my Idea to the community you can tour My community Dunga www.zolof.org
 Reply  Quote

July 31, 2009 06:49AM
By mirara
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your interest in orphanage homes in Kenya. I have worked in this field for many years and would be pleased to arrange visits for your to some of the homes. Kindly contact me for further arrangements.

Thank you

Be Blessed
 Reply  Quote

August 05, 2009 05:51AM
I am the founder of Daima Center which has been running for a few years. Currently I do feeding program at my home and also sponsoring both primary and High school orphans. I am in the process of putting up an Orphanage Center which will be sed to accommodate the most needy children. I am based in the Western part of Kenya in a small village called Pap-Onditi along Lake Victoria Region. Kindly when you are in Kenya get time to come and visit it. Email daimagedorphans@yahoo.com

Jane
 Reply  Quote

August 17, 2009 01:17PM
By Isaack
Hello ,
In our church there is an orphanage ,mombasa so you can contact me for further information ,the childrens home was built by an Italian woman who frequently attends our church services.
salesisaac7@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

January 14, 2010 10:52AM
Hallo.i am a Chariman of an orphan organization known as Ignite The orphan Africa.
I have seen your request and wish to extend our invitation to you for a possible
partnership.
www.igniteorphanafrica.org
 Reply  Quote

April 21, 2010 03:52PM
If all people were like you,the world would be a great place to live.I have been running a children home that was razed on fire by a former police chief.Please Google Duncan Wachira former commissioner of police I have so far bought a 3 acre land that we intend to build a permanet home for 78 orphaned children in a rural village in rift valley province.write njaagachild@africaonline.co.ke
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map