Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Help required - Insurance advice

Help required - Insurance advice
March 31, 2014 03:02PM
Hi all,

I have recently relocated to Nairobi.

Can anyone recommend an insurance companies which caters for expatriates?

A whole host of companies appear when I search and I'm a bit lost... I would much rather go on the experiences of others rather than judging by a website...

Any help/advice is welcomed and would be great.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

I've been told to have a look at Jubilee insurance a few times now but they don't seem to offer corporate insurance...
I'm looking for medical, vehicle (for domestic and corporate use) & personal insurance - preferably I would like it all to be with one company.

Clements is another one that has been mentioned - I recall them from my time in the UK but had no idea that they offered policies to Kenya. Anyone have any experiences with them?
 Reply  Quote

Hi Phoebe,

I have dealt with Clements Worldwide. I have separate insurance policies with them - one for personal insurance and one for company use.

The advisors are great and they have a flexible cover (which is good for me as I'm moving around a lot) plus they offer full protection for corporate fleets.

Good luck with your search - v wise to ask people's opinions as websites often 'talk the talk but don't walk the walk'!
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for sharing.

I will make some enquiries.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Phoebe
 Reply  Quote

Hi again all,

Just for anyone interested - I chose to contact Clements & Jubilee for quotes on insurance as both companies were recommended and both offer corporate and individual insurance.

I decided on a policy from clements as it came in slightly cheaper and includes physical damage and third party liability.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Help required - Insurance advice
April 25, 2014 03:45PM
By kwalels
hello try British American( Britam )
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map