Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: shared flat/homestay/room

shared flat/homestay/room
November 03, 2013 10:13PM
Hej there,

I am Isabella from Austria and searching an accomodation from Febrary 2014 till june 2014. Ideally I´d like to be near Kenyatta National Hospital, there I do the intern in occupational therapy.

Please, don´t hesitate to contact me! I am open for any nice and safe place to stay smiling smiley

Greets
 Reply  Quote

November 05, 2013 11:00AM
By Vera
Admin
Have a look through our Nairobi Accommodation section and see if there are any listed that appeal to you.
 Reply  Quote

November 09, 2013 08:28AM
Hello Isabella, what is your budget.
Lets talk cmutenyo2008@yahoo.com i might help.
 Reply  Quote

November 17, 2013 06:57AM
hi
i have a furnished room in kilimani available for 40000 kshs per month in a shared
3 bedroom apartment. you can book early
contact me dbulinda@hotmail.com
Denis
 Reply  Quote

November 26, 2013 02:24PM
Hi Bellaisa,
I normally do flatshare and I live off Ngong road in a nice secure area. Please contact on letshare3@ymail.com and we can talk more.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

January 23, 2014 08:36AM
Hey,

If you haven't found a place, I have a 4 bedroom all ensuite masionette in Lang'ata.

You only take 1 bus to Kenyatta from my house.

Let me know if you are interested!

DA
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2014 04:06PM
By mari_on
Hey Isabella, ich bin aus Wien und werde ab Mitte Februar ein UN Internship anfangen. Ich seh leider nicht wo ich dir eine private Nachricht schreiben könnte. ich wollte eigentlich nur wissen, ob du was gefunden hast, bin nämlich noch auf der Suche und schon ein bisschen am verzweifeln.

LG Marion
 Reply  Quote

February 24, 2014 08:08AM
HALLO Marion,
Haben Sie noch einen Platz zu bekommen? Ich kann Ihnen einen Platz um Gigiri bieten flächen lassen Sie mich wissen, Ihr Budget. Erreichen Sie mich auf - kiendelinda@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 24, 2014 07:22AM
Hey there!

Did you get accomodation?

I can offer you a room in my house for 15 dollars a night. reach me on kiendlinda@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 07, 2014 08:42PM
By NJOKI
I have a shared house in lavington. Incase you are still looking.

Regards.
 Reply  Quote

We are optimally located and are close to many essential places in the city - key shopping malls (T.Mall Langata Road,Uchumi Supermarket Nairobi West,Nakumatt Highway on Uhuru Highway,Nairobi West ,Hospital,Meridian Hospital,Getrude Childrens Hospital,The Famous Mvuli Hse,Lazinos , we are at the Entrance of Nairobi West shopping Centre just close to Mvuli Hse). Most of these malls also have restaurants including fast foods, clothing and sportswear etc. There is a good public swimming pool, a walking or jogging track and gym close by.

The apartment is only 2 minutes away from public bus stops and taxi locations.

Many city attractions such as the Nairobi National Park, the Giraffe Center, Karen Blixen Museum, Kazuri Beads, Mamba Village, Nairobi Arboretum Park, the Nairobi National Museum and the National Archives are within 20 - 30 minute drive.

The House is self contained and has an instant hot shower and toilet, and a closet.well i stay here alone and so as my Guest you will be free to share the house ,and stay as a Family

One can easily get around using public transport. The bus stop is only2 minutes away. Taxis are also a stone throw away and so moving around is quite easy. The airport is about 30 minutes to an hour by taxi, depending on the traffic. I can arrange for airport pick up to and from my place.

This is a generally quiet place and good for working or reading.

Security is important in Nairobi. This place is a very secure gated compound with 24-hour security. The neighborhood is also quite safe. We have adequate parking space in the compound.

I live here Myself in an Extra Bedroom . I enjoy hosting visitors from all over the world and will be happy to give you tips about Nairobi and great places to visit in Kenya.and be Your Guide around .

Welcome!!! We look forward to hosting you!!!!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map