Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Orphanage in Kenya

Orphanage in Kenya
March 02, 2013 05:43PM
By low2011
My Husband and I need information on opening an orphanage in Kimililli Kenya or surrounding area. I am associated with Lighthouse International Ministries - Kenya ran by Pastor Noah Mapesa. This organisation is recognized by the Kenyan government. We are an American couple wanting to move to Kenya and stated an orphanage and also other projects such as aids awareness and possible skill teaching classes. However our focus and hearts desire is to help the orphans and we need help to figure out the step we have about 4 years to get this plan in motion as we are waiting until our daughter graduates High School. Please any information would be helpful.
 Reply  Quote

March 18, 2013 10:20AM
By Joy11
To open an Orphanage you will need to get registered with the Kenyan Government and also the provincial children's welfare department. This can be a long process but without it you can be closed down and charges made against you.
 Reply  Quote

March 20, 2013 03:01PM
i can help feel free to ask anything at my offical email
travel@benrahsafaris.com
Ben.
 Reply  Quote

June 05, 2013 05:06AM
I wold be able to help. I Volunteer for a registered Orphanage in Kisumu called CF.. Check [www.childrenfirstorganisation.org] connect with me directly at victorodongo@gmail.com

Thanks,

Vic
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map