Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Accomodation Mombasa region

Accomodation Mombasa region
May 25, 2012 12:51PM
By Goran
Hello Forum people!
Im interesting for rent privat apartment or room with separate door, with bathroom, not luxury, no far from shops, beach etc (app 1-2- km), housekeping (not obligatory) etc... My idea is rent app. 5-6 months in year mostly from october till april. Whats normal or usal price? I heard and red 40.000 - 50.000 ksh per month. Is it true? If not whats real price and whats good safe region in Mombasa or near (Mtwapa, Diani beach) for european man. Is it possible find guesthouse for this price?
Thanks advanced.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Accomodation Mombasa region
May 25, 2012 01:34PM
By Vera
Admin
If you haven't already done so have a look through the Mombasa Accommodation section of our website by clicking here and see if any appeal
 Reply  Quote

May 26, 2012 09:07PM
By Goran
I watched this site but Im not interesting fo resort or hotel or something like that. I want rent app. in town or place where normal people live...
 Reply  Quote

June 08, 2012 04:06PM
By kenija
HI,its posible take onebedroom apartment in Mtwapa for less that 40.000 ,this place is cool, quite in the nice garden, not far to beach and shops, if you like some io nformation concact klara_gregorc@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

May 29, 2012 06:53PM
By Sulubu
Hi,yes you can get one in mtwapa with that price,nice and cool places near the beach or you can still get some in diani and even kilifi you can contact me for more details sulubupeter@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

June 10, 2012 04:42PM
Hi, well welcome dengozi apartment am always going there the place is private.and safe lacation decent enough,the greden Evergreen,house offering the finest in coastal life without the crowds and without stress the is beach near the people a very friend, if you interested dengoziapartment@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map