Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Seeking a Room or apartment share in Westlands

Hello,

I am seeking a room or apartment share in Nairobi, preferably in Westlands while I do my internship at an NGO. I am seeking a room from June to mid-September, though there is a chance I will extend my stay.
I am a 27 year old female, originally from the US but currently call Sweden my home. I have been living with roommates for the past ten years, with diverse groups in difference countrie and I am pretty flexible and clean.

I hope to hear from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

Have you found a place to stay? We are looking for someone to stay in our apartment. The apartment is in Hurlingham, you would have to get a bus/matatu to Westlands.

There are 2 rooms available. One room is en-suite and the other is a shared bathroom. The rent is $550 for the en-suite room and $450 for the room with a shared bathroom. The price includes utility bills, laundry and wireless internet access.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, you can email me on:

kiangaguesthouse@gmail.com

I'd be happy to mail you picture of the room.

Eunice
 Reply  Quote

hi,

i can offer you a house around towm
talk to me at annakagenya@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

My guesthouse is in lavington, just about 10minutes or less to westlands, i have shared accomodation for USD1300 for 3 months. This comes with meals, laundry, housekeeping, wifii internet,digital satellite Tv and in a secure neighbourhood. I can be reached at cnjoki2000@yahoo.com.

Regards.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map