Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Housing May 18-August 17 near Bishops Garden Tower

I am a university student from the US and will be an intern this summer in Nairobi for the above dates listed. I am currently looking for housing. I would prefer something very close to Bishops Garden Towers, as I would like to walk to my work. Please let me know if you are seeking a roommate, or have a place available to rent.
 Reply  Quote

Admin
Hi Olivia

If you haven't yet done so, have a look through our Nairobi Accommodation section here

[www.africaguide.com]

and see if anything is suitable.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Olivia, my guesthouse in lavington is modelled for students, interns and volunteers, its a shared kind of accomodation and you get to live with others. To be honest its not a walking distance to your office, maybe about half hour by public means or much less. We offer accomodation, laundry, housekeeping, digital satellite tv, meals, and internet for a cost of USD450 per month. You can reach me on cnjoki2000@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Regards,
Catherine.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

Have you found a place to stay. We are looking for someone to stay in our apartment. The apartment is in Hurlingham, and if you wish you could walk to Bishops Garden Road.

There are 2 rooms available. One room is en-suite and the other is a shared bathroom. The rent is $550 for the en-suite room and $450 for the room with a shared bathroom. The price includes utility bills, laundry and wireless internet access.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, you can email me on:

kiangaguesthouse@gmail.com

I'd be happy to mail you picture of the room.

Eunice
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map