Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: IDLE LAND NEEDED TO BE UTILISED

Hello All.

My family has a 22 acre piece of land in the Redhill, Tigoni, Limuru area of Nairobi, Kenya, which has a 5 bedroom bungalow, master ensuite, surrounded by a lovely mature garden. The land around is prime for farming and it has a river running through it, but sadly has been lying idle for a few years now. My dream is to see the house and land utilised in a way to help the less privileged in Kenya, either an orphanage or an addiction rehabilitation centre. This land is NOT for sale. Any thoughts, ideas, investment, advice and/or guidance are highly appreciated. Those out there with the same type of dream, contact me asap! Together we can come up with a working plan. chooselifeke@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

April 24, 2012 10:22PM
By jasho
This sounds very enticing - I went to school in that area and co-incidentally, I'm interested in leasing land in that area for farming purposes over a 6yr period (willing to commit for that long depending on the area). Would you have an idea, how much of it is flat? Is the river seasonal or year round?
 Reply  Quote

I run a small organization Kabete Cares that use sports and art to fight drugs and alcoholism working with public schools and community youth .
We also organize for mentorship forus.
Our main handicap includes ack of facilities and sustaininable project to finance our activities since we are volunteer and do not believe in getting hand outs all the time.
email: chairman@kabetecares.org website:www.kabetecares.org
 Reply  Quote

August 10, 2012 12:23PM
By raphy
there is a chinese businessman interested in viewing the land with a view of leasing/buying for the purpose of farming.let me know if you would be interested in such.uniqueresourceltd@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map