Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for 2 months accommodation in Westlands, Nairobi

Hi. I am looking to rent a room for 2 months in the Westlands area of Nairobi. I'm not keen on living by myself, but would prefer a guest-house, or shared flatting situation, and must be easily accessible to the matatu stage. My main priority is security. I am volunteering and so my budget is limited, so I am happy to do my own cooking, cleaning etc. if it keeps costs down. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Dee,

I do have shared accomodation in westlands Rate is kshs 40,000/- Services includes housekeeping ,wireless internet ,24/7 security.

Do let me know if interested.

Best wishes

Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Is that price negotiable, and does it include any meals, or it self-catering? Also, where abouts exactly is the house, and are there others living in the house?

Cheers
Dee
 Reply  Quote

Hi Paula,

Just wondering if your room is still available for rent? I am arriving into Nairobi 31st May and the accommodation I had organised has just fallen through. Is it in a shared situation, I prefer to live with others.

Can you please get back to me.

Cheers
Dee
 Reply  Quote

Hi Dee,

If you are still looking for a place I have a room available in a shared flat in Westlands. Monthly rent 35.000 including electricity, water, internet, cleaning. let me know if you are interested, I can send you more info, lisa.kallback@gmail.com.

Lisa
 Reply  Quote

Hello, what time of the year are you looking at? this is for shared accommodation.
housekeeping, security 24/7. DSTV.well furnished.
Staicy
 Reply  Quote

Hi Staicy,

I will be in Kenya from 30th May - 1st August. Can you please tell me a bit more about your accommodation, ie monthly rent, can I do my own cooking, is the price for separate bedroom, or a bed. etc... where exactly is the house?

Cheers
Dee
 Reply  Quote

Hi Dee, my guest house is very near westlands and at a place called lavington. Am modelled to cater for volunteers, students and interns. The house is like 10minutes walk from the bus stop of the main highway that leads to westlands. All my rooms are sharing and hence you get to live with others. I have housed many volunteers in the past. For ksh50,000 per month you get meals, accomodation, housekeeping, laundry and wi fii internet. Since am modelled for the above clientelle i have mentioned above, there is no possibility of cooking for yourself. You can reach me on cnjoki2000@yahoo.com should you require further details.

Regards,

Catherine.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Dee,

I have a room to let in Westlands at a cheaper cost which is what you are looking for and you can do your own cooking as you please.please reach me on mandl2010@hotmail.com for further details
 Reply  Quote

Hi there, just wondering if your room is still available in Westlands for rent. My accommodation has just fallen through so I am now in need for somewhere from 31st May for 2 months. Can you please tell me the rent cost, how many in the apartment and security arrangements. Also where abouts in Westlands is it.

Thanks
Dee
 Reply  Quote

Hi Dee,

Were able to get accomodation at westlands? if not kindly let me know, i can help
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map