Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Homeless... will move to Africa

Homeless... will move to Africa
September 06, 2011 05:17PM
By Jamaal
I will be homeless in less than eight months. I will have no home or family to go to and I will be in the streets. I will not be able to rent a shelter or an apartment.

I would rather be homeless in Africa than to be homeless in Detroit.

I plan to save up for all of the necessary documents and papers to move.

What are all the necessary documents that I need? Will I need a good credit score?

When I do successfully move I plan to find work in either Kenya or Libya, or any other good country or community that thrives with civilization (business, culture).

I want to work for my food and shelter and build luxury and a good home. I know that the people of the Motherland will be of good courtship in helping me find my new life.
 Reply  Quote

September 07, 2011 09:19AM
By kevman
you can contact me
 Reply  Quote

November 28, 2011 09:14PM
Dear Jamaal,

SORRY! for destroying your dreams...; BUT in Kenya you are WELCOME, if U bring alot of Money eye popping smiley. Since I'm broke too, NOBODY is communicating wt. me anymore!

You have "Friends" so long U feed them; IF there come another, with >more< "Food", there are moving away from U and probably from now, you have Enemies. I WISH!! It were different..! BUT thats the Expirience to do.

==>Better U stay in US /or move to middle East!
 Reply  Quote

November 29, 2011 10:18AM
i am sorry maybe you landed in wrong hands .. Kenya is good i don't say that coz i belong here but i tell the truth ... but make sure when you come just look for a place to stay6 first dont spend too much or trust anybody.. i am in Southern sudan and i see potential here....people are friendly and the government too
welcome to Africa
 Reply  Quote

December 01, 2011 09:44AM
By sanyams
in kenya we learn to accept all and it is true you might have landed to the wrong hands ,i apologise on behalf and i would not mind knowing you.
 Reply  Quote

December 09, 2011 10:57AM
By hasan29
You are most welcome in my country with me. Really I am telling cordially. You can communicate with me. By the by what is your qualification?
 Reply  Quote

December 10, 2011 06:18AM
By zartash
Kenya is good i don't say that coz i belong here but i tell the truth ... but make sure when you come just look for a place to stay6 first dont spend too much or trust anybody.Really I am telling cordially. You can communicate with me.

hawaii vacation rentals
vacation condo rentals hawaii
homeaway hawaii
hawaii vacation rental homes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2011 08:56AM by zartash.
 Reply  Quote

January 18, 2012 01:40PM
Its a cool place so long as you are focused with some technical background you will be i a very good position to get moving life is pretty cheap and awesome in Nairobi further more you can move to other town don't give up its never that hard
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map