Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Business Idea

Business Idea
November 06, 2010 12:42PM
By Trueman
Hi, I am a 48 years old engineer from India , settled in Dubai, U.A.E. I have varied experience in commercial side of various fields ranging from construction, Interior designs, electrical and mechanical equipment etc etc. I want to start some kind of import export business between Dubai -India and upcoming African countries like Kenya, Uganda, Ghana etc.

Can any you please suggest the products that are in demand in African countries and have promising chances. To begin with any product will do even if the margins low provided market is assured so that the cycle may begin. Once the business is started I can always switch to more viable products. A capital between $ 50 K to $ 100 K are available. I am prepared to shuttle between two countries when required.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 02:18PM by Trueman.
 Reply  Quote

November 10, 2010 12:01PM
By Ngang
hello,

the best products that move are small fucntional items that easily get absorbed into the low class market.
geive me more info about yourself at sitawikenya@myway.com then we can talk
 Reply  Quote

November 15, 2010 06:44PM
Hello Sir
well as a matter of advice on what can do best in kenyan market is ladies shoes,and womens dressings can do well
on food its sugar coz sugar is easy to sell as its got a reliable clientelkeep me intouch email : ronaldomondi@yahoo.com i can do research as you need stay touch
 Reply  Quote

January 12, 2012 02:20PM
The best products are like the phone and computer accesories but u must consider the kenya tax system for the different products and also the import issues at the port of MOmbasa.Some of these products are tax free .With phones i hope the ministry will lock out the fake phones so if u to bring ,bring cheap and original.Also sugar depending on the location but sugar got importation issues(big)If u need more info contact me at watson.jame47@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map