Africa Guide
recommended trip :

helo ms jennifer

Hi there everyone
August 23, 2012 09:34AM
By jenny86
Hi guys this is Jennifer Macley here. I work at a hotel, and i travel alot. That is why i have joined this forum so that i can get to know more.
 Reply  Quote

helo ms jennifer
December 12, 2012 08:02AM
By moody84
if there is anything you want to ask or know you can contact me if you want
with my best wishes
and best egards have a good time
mahmoud you can call me moody

[www.facebook.com]
 Reply  Quote

Re: Hi there everyone
December 21, 2012 04:31AM
Hello! I am new to this forum. We are planing a trip of 7 days to Egypt for the first in the early march. Our tour starts from Nilo to Cairo and we will have return flight from Sharm El Sheikh. We are really exited to visit Alexandria and do some thing in the red sea. I haven't booked accomidation yet, I would like to some information regarding resorts their. Please provide me some information regarding my concern.

The cheapest domestic flights
Reiseplanung
 Reply  Quote

January 16, 2013 01:49PM
Hello friends! My name is John Martin and I am new to this forum. I joined this forum to get more information about Egypt as we are planning a tour of 15 days in coming month. A couple of months before, we people went to Italy. Its very beautiful & romantic place for visiting.
trip itinerary
 Reply  Quote

January 16, 2013 01:56PM
By Vera
Admin
Hi John

Egypt is a wonderful country to visit, you can learn about and enjoy visting the historical sights of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan; Pyramids, Sphinx, Karnak, Luxor temples, Valley of Kings & Queens, experience a Nile Cruise. If you want to spend some time relaxing you can end your holiday by the Red Sea.

If you have not yet got any plans have a look through Egypt Itineraries - it will give you a good idea of what you can see and do in the country.

Have a wonderful holiday in Egypt.
 Reply  Quote

February 16, 2013 11:53AM
Hello! I am new to this community. We are planing a journey of One week to The red sea for the first in the beginning april. Our journey begins from Nilo to Cairo and we will have come back journey from Sharm El Sheikh. We are really left to check out Alexandria and do a factor in the red sea.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map