Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Egypt advice for New Year holiday

Egypt advice for New Year holiday
November 10, 2011 09:36AM
By lanvht
I and my husband will be going to Egypt for New Year. Can you suggest for 2 weeks itinerary in Egypt. I am Sale manager of Vietnam Honeymoon tour and would like to use my holiday for partnership with local travel agency. Can you suggest some good TO and TA for official meeting.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Egypt advice for New Year holiday
November 10, 2011 10:11AM
By Vera
Admin
Hi there

Have a browse through the Egypt itineraries shown in our travel center. There are several 2-week options and any of them can be customised to suit you

Egypt is popular at Christmas and New Year time, especially if you are looking to go on a Nile Cruise. You are best off making your preparations very soon

Hope this helps
 Reply  Quote

I'm exploring options on a month in Egypt around Sept 2012. Tours? Home base? Must see, ideas? I'm very interested in the history/ruins. I will be traveling alone. Is it best to have a home base and travel from there or should I move along?

Immigration
 Reply  Quote

Re: Egypt advice for New Year holiday
March 03, 2012 03:37PM
By Vera
Admin
Hi Andrew

Have a look through the Egypt Itineraries shown here
Several different tours in Egypt
they are all through local based tour operator and include history, ruins, nile cruises, beaches etc. Reading through the itineraries will give you an idea of what you can see and do.

I am sure you will find one that is appealing to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2016 10:04PM by Vera.
 Reply  Quote

i'm really interested in egypt, especially its architecture. i want to find some places that have good architecture, but maybe it is not realy well-known. can anyone know and tell me about it. i'm really addicted to architecture, especially the ancient ones
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for the great post. It was really very useful. Please try everyone.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map