Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: what about Alaexandria?

what about Alaexandria?
October 05, 2011 07:20PM
By jasmin
hi,
i m french and i would like to study arabic in Alexandria.
I need to find a flat and a school for my children and me.
I want to have more informations about Alexandria. What is the weather like in december?...
i m waiting for your answers
 Reply  Quote

October 09, 2011 08:39AM
Hello Jasmin,

It's a good shot in fact to choose Alexandrea to live in, me myself prefer to fly away to there in my weekends or summer vacations. As for flat rental prices, prices are fine most of the year, except in the summer period (June, July and August); as Alexandrea is a costal city and people from around Egypt run to it once summer starts, and prices jump madly accordingly smiling smiley. If you gonna pick a flat for a long period including the summer months, then u will have nice options to consider [let me know if u need further help in this concern.] As for the Arabic lessons, I don't have much info about this regard currently, maybe I can investigate it later for you, if u need to. As for the weather, no other spot of the globe has such a nice one.. have a look at [news.bbc.co.uk]

Please drop me a line if you need further help!
mrashed_eg@hotmail.com (you can facebook it)

Muhammad Rashed

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2011 07:14AM by Muhammad_Eg.
 Reply  Quote

July 26, 2012 09:30AM
wow..that sounds awesome...Cant wait to be there very soon

Holidays In Malawi - []
 Reply  Quote

July 29, 2012 01:25PM
I am Arabic tutor from alexandria . I work with many of the curriculum that serve the teaching of vernacular and classical, hope to be friends too . ask me if you have any questions ?
see you
Greetings
 Reply  Quote

August 09, 2012 05:09AM
The climate in Alexandria can be described as temperate, with warm and often extremely hot, sunny weather by day, followed by cooler night-times.Alexandria's cooler summer weather (in Egyptian terms) has made this area an especially appealing tourist destination and whilst the sunshine can be hot, it is never unbearable and suits those who expect constant sunshine on a holiday.
 Reply  Quote

September 12, 2012 08:28AM
Alexandria has an arid climate but the prevailing north wind, blowing across the Mediterranean, gives the city a different climate from the desert hinterland. The city's climate shows Mediterranean characteristics, namely mild, variably rainy winters and hot summers that, at times, can be very humid; January and February are the coolest months, with daily maximum temperatures typically ranging from 12 to 18 °C (54 to 64 °F) and minimum temperatures that could reach 5 °C (41 °F). Alexandria experiences violent storms, rain and sometimes hail during the cooler months. July and August are the hottest and driest months of the year, with an average daily maximum temperature of 30 °C (86 °F).
 Reply  Quote

September 26, 2012 01:18AM
Hi all! This forum is really interesting,
I'm Kent I working in travel. ( [goldhotelhue.com] ) My favorite travel the world. But I never had the chance to go. I hope to get to this lovely.
 Reply  Quote

October 01, 2012 05:58AM
Hello Everyone,
Alexandria is Egypt's second largest city, its largest seaport and the country's window onto the Mediterranean Sea. It's a faded shade of its former wonderful cosmopolitan self, but still worth a visit for its many cultural attractions and still-palpable glimpses of its past. Thanks.

Thanks,
Deepak Nangla
 Reply  Quote

November 21, 2012 11:42AM
The second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria, known as "The Pearl of the Mediterranean", has an atmosphere that is more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern; its ambience and cultural heritage distance it from the rest of the country although it is actually only 225 km. from cairo.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map