Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Botswana Safari

Overland Safari in Botswana
March 12, 2000 06:55PM
Anonymous User
Can anyone recommend an outfitter that they have had good experience with an overland safari through Botswana? Looking to go this September. Is that still a good time of year as far as temperature and rain goes?
 Reply  Quote

Botswana overland
April 25, 2000 07:40PM
Anonymous User
I spent 8 days on an overland trip in Botswana with Wilderness Dawning last July. They are a small company that provides lots of individual attention. You can find more information on them on the website for Africa In Style (www.africa-in-style.co.za). I highly recommend Wilderness Dawning and Fiona at Africa In Style.
 Reply  Quote

reply for advise in botswana
March 15, 2001 07:58AM
By Sarah
I have read your letter . I have been in africa with a really good company . It was umkulu adventures and we did a 7 day safari in botswana enjoyed it so much that we stayed on tour for their extension of another 7 days . good value for money and also an owner operated bussiness Contact them . From Sarah - birmingham
Real value for money ( good deal )
Their web site adress www.africanoverland.co.za & www.umkulu.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Botswana Safari
April 02, 2001 05:55AM
By judith
Look at the Rainbow Tours website - www.rainbowtours.co.uk - or 'phone Roger Diski on (44) 207 226 1004. Lots of experience, excellent at finding the safari which is going to suit you in terms of interests, budget and values.

Have a great time!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map