Africa Guide
recommended trip :

home and agriculture products

Business Partner Wanted
November 08, 2007 12:12PM
I have premises just outside Gaborone ideal for a unique artsy restaurant and I am interested in an artistic type to come in as a partner and/or manager. Ideally a middle aged couple needing to break the box (not just think outside one). My idea is a restaurant offering tradional food, art, music, book readings, small play ground for kids... This is the thinking stage...
I also have 10 hacters with a borehole ideal for goat farming. A business partner with experience in goat meat, milk and cheese out there?

Jalojalo
 Reply  Quote

Hi

We are a company based in Durban, South Africa.

We distribute products for the agricultural and private sectors. We are in need of a partner in Botswana who will distribute our products, namely:
Disposable Fly Traps
Reusable Fly Traps
Mosquito Patches
Fresh Produce and Flower saver ( prolongs life of the vegetable or fruit or flower)
Organic Micro Nutrients for farming
Our products are in use by governments, and large industries around the world.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Regards
Malcolm Naidoo
 Reply  Quote

March 25, 2008 01:04AM
DEAR FRIEND,I AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM INTERESTED TO SET UP AN ENGLISH SCHOOL IN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ALL INFRASTRUCTURES,I CAN ALSO PROVIDE WELL EDUCATED ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHERS FROM INDIA.IF INTERESTED,PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON,THANKS.
 Reply  Quote

home and agriculture products
July 23, 2008 11:45AM
By feroza
dear mr m naidoo,

my name is feroza i saw your add in the internet i am interested in distributing your products in botswana my cell no. 0727065149.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map