Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: business partner/investments

business partner/investments
December 31, 2010 02:21PM
By lebo
hey... i am 28 year old Motswana looking for serious business partner, dont have start up capital but hoping to source from banks...all nationalities are welcome.
 Reply  Quote

October 18, 2011 12:57PM
Hi

I got your email address from one of the forums , We are looking forward for an Agent Representation from your country, to be the education Consultants offering Various Education Programs for the students who wanted to study in India, I assure of handsome returns, Wanted to check whether you will be interested. There is no much investments needed for this business and it is truly a lucrative returns.

We are an Educational Consultants from Bangalore, India, Having firm relationships with most of the leading Institutions / Universities in India, We wish to have an association with you for Educational Services for the students from your country with long term support . We can assure you of the admissions with leading Institutions for UG / PG / Diploma Course including providing them with safe accommodation and regular assistance.

We are looking forward for an long term association with your esteemed orgainsation in providing this services, with mutually agreed terms. Kindly revert back if interested or for any queries regarding the same.

Thank You
Pradeep S
pradeep@edugain.in

Edugain
Professional Education Services
No.115 , "AMAZING GRACE"
4E Cross, Kasturi Nagar
EAST OF NGEF
Bangalore - 560 043
India
www.edugain.in
Ph : +91 80 4115 3322
Fax: +91 80 4115 3323
Hand Phone : +91 98451 78560
 Reply  Quote

September 26, 2013 06:34PM
By adebisi
Hi pradeep77, I saw your message on this forum. I am interested in your educational consultancy and programmes. I wish to be your representative in lagos nigeria. I am a facilitator and a public speaker and motivator. Be rest assured that you can get the best of student from nigeria. The population of students wishing to study in forign land (including india) increase daily.. You can also take advantage of nigeria as the most populous nation in african. You can email me for further details and discussions. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

January 08, 2013 05:10AM
Africa is the country where lot of new investor like to spend their money and get the useful profit from the enviromental opportunity. Gold mining is the most profitable business in there. A research shows that there are the biggest pool of gold in the earth on South of Afirca which attract out sider to earn cash.
 Reply  Quote

March 07, 2013 10:01AM
Hi

We supply designer wears, shoes bags and perfumes from europe and US for men, women and children. Very cheap clearance prices we have a lot of stock available now. you can be a retailer or distributor in your country.
contact us via designerscouture@hotmail.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

September 26, 2013 06:18PM
By adebisi
Hi lebo, what type of business are you planning to do ? I am a businessman from lagos nigeriai supply household items and foods. I may be interested in partnership with you in botswana. Let me know your intention as soon as possible so as to plan ahead. You can email me or send me your email too.
 Reply  Quote

January 15, 2016 08:00AM
By fujiman
Dear Lebo,
Wanna start some business ??

email: jymhymh@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 15, 2017 05:55PM
Hello All,

I am Melvin Ornelas, a German citizen working as Export Sales Coordinator for a European export company.

We are looking at building long lasting business relationship with serious business minded people as "Local Sales Coordinator" to:
1. Advise us on the potential demands for the various products that we offer
2. Organise sales of products to individuals and collect payments for products

It is expected that the "Local Sales Coordinator" will need to have the ability to convert the local currency into foreign currencies (USD, GBP, Euro, Others...) where appropriate.

Interested parties can contact me directly on tradenet@cadamail.com

Thank you and best regards
M. D. Ornelas
 Reply  Quote

November 07, 2017 10:43AM
interested call me 77876141

or

email:canaansecu@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

November 07, 2017 10:47AM
hallo I have full registered security business in Botswana,, looking for someone who can partner with me to tender for it,,,call me +267 77876141 or canaansecu@gmail.com,,very agent.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map