Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: I'm An American, Yearning For Africa

I'm An American, Yearning For Africa
June 18, 2010 01:49AM
By jali
Ko ko. (I want to politely enter)

D'mella Mma, d'mella Rra.

The continuing sad legacy of the slave trade for me is that I don't know my family in Africa. I don't know where my blood line began, but after reading about, and seeing a little of Botswana in films, I've begun to consider myself a lost child of Botswana.

I'll need a few years to save, but I'm determined to come to see for myself.

The Africa Channel has given me a way to see and hear my brothers and sisters and cousins all over the continent and I look forward to actually embracing as many people as I can when I finally go "back" to the Motherland.

I joined the forum in the hope of meeting my family.
 Reply  Quote

Great to hear that. Botswana is indeed a fascinating country, and not only that, the people, the food the weather, everything! One thing is for sure, just go there you won´t regret it, you will feel at home!! I am a Motswana(from Botswana) and know what I am talking about.

Hope to hear from you!
Mosadi
 Reply  Quote

dumela mma!

Batswana are very warm and welcoming people so pleas do come and we will be waiting for you,
to start learning more about africa please register and log on to
chatafrika.com

this is a site designed for africa as a whole, u can open thread, talk about issues of concern to Africa and the rest of the world, u can actually see some cultural videos of botswana traditonal dance.

hope to see u there
kealeboga!
 Reply  Quote

Re: I'm An American, Yearning For Africa
November 19, 2011 12:28AM
By jz728
Dumela!
Botswana is indeed a very interesting country. I was born there, though being Chinese as well. Ten years later, I moved to Canada. Such big weather difference!
We'll be waiting!
 Reply  Quote

Excellent to listen to which. Botswana is indeed a intriguing nation, and not that, the people, the meals the elements, everything! Something is for certain, go there a person won´t regret it, you'll feel at home!! I'm a Motswana(from Botswana) as well as know what After all.

Thanks
[]
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map